Shmee meets Nico

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS

I'm a wee bit ashamed to admit I watch all of Shmee's videos, usually stuck on while I fell asleep. Just came across this and recognised yer man from some of the stories on this forum, didn't he get into some kinda public row over fake watches and owing bais money?

Watching it now!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
As much flak as he gets, I don't mind watching Shmee's videos. He's so passionate about it, and so knowledgeable. Seems he can steer decently too. I know the whole thing he puts on is a persona to get attention and it works, so like I say I don't mind watching his stuff - love when he meets people with other collections etc too, thon hippy lad a few months ago was absolutely class.

This however, is just hard to watch. You can even see Shmee himself getting a bit uncomfortable at times when yer man Nico is screaming and shouting, not to mention the pure muck he's talking. Trying to tell Shmee that he drifts his Ferrari 812 about the place. He's just got that air around him where you don't believe a single thing that comes out of his mouth.

Last edited:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
TBH I liked Shmee's Clio V6 videos - I do watch the odd one but not a channel I subscribe too

Father Stack

RMS Regular
OP
Father Stack
Drives
VRS
He wasn't drifting too well the day I saw the arse step out on him at Tillysburn. He jammed the anchors on.
Does he actually have an 812? I got the feeling from that video he definitely doesn't have a Performante - as soon as he said it his face was a bit "oh f*ck, why did I say that".

Another massive cringe moment - "I LIT-RILLY have a big place for drifting out the front of my house. LIT-RILLY". ew

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
He does...

95fa397e-ef68-4c83-8dc2-748c9fec00e7-jpeg.363620

He's raking it in from Youtube for being annoying. And here I am giving it away for FREE!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I was dreading that, but I hate to admit that Nico wasn’t as bad as I expected.

Cro

RMS Regular
Nico has popped up on a couple of other videos recently, couldn’t imagine someone who would come across as more of a rude **** on screen as him

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
He does...

95fa397e-ef68-4c83-8dc2-748c9fec00e7-jpeg.363620

He's raking it in from Youtube for being annoying. And here I am giving it away for FREE!
If i'm not mistaken, that's Daft Eddy's. Does he own it?

Edit: just did a bit of background googling on this guy, all is clear now.

Last edited: