SHMIDT golf mk2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

spudisdabest1

Are shmidt rims any good for Golf Mk2's? because im looking at getting some? any ideas or place i can get them from??? Thanks

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
my girlfriend has a set of schmidt rims on her car. they are a very popular wheel in the euro scene and i had always believed they were excellent quality. however, the lacquer on her wheels has started to corrode and are in the middle of being replaced under warranty.

are you thinking of getting the split rims? one thing i would say is that if you plan to use the car every day you will have trouble keeping the finish clean on them as i immagine they would be a nightmare to clean! but they do look immense! although you do pay for a lot for them!

R&A Design stock them but they are a bunch of useless tossers. had a lot of trouble with them... try and get them elsewhere if you can... theres plenty on ebay.de and a few occasionally on the uk site

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
indeed u do pay alot sumthing like 250 a wheel madness tho its alrite if u have the doh like

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.