SIM Alarms

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Porter

RMS Regular
Not sure if this should have been in audio, but its not really an ICE question.

Does SIM install alarms at your house?

Fancy a good alarm, but dont want to have to drive all the way to L'Derry, and wondered if they would come up and do it at my house?

any ideas?

Cheers

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
Give them a ring - they may still fit alarms in Ballymena one day a week.

ewok

RMS Regular
yes they do paul or shane dont do it anymore paul has a close family member doing it for him and he also knows his stuff give them a bell

Porter

RMS Regular
OP
Porter
good job,

ice mans a no go - wasnt impressed when they installed the clifford on the fez - had nothing but troubve

audio advise - didnt give them much thought.

ill try sim, basically i couldt be fuked with the drive there and back, and they can use my garage to work in.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
porter u might also notice iceman now has a different alarm installer. cuz i certainly didnt fit the one to ur fez

Porter

RMS Regular
OP
Porter
no i know you didnt fit it , this was years ago like, over at beersbridge, some grumpy git he was too,

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
LOL well as we all know theres only one Iceman now and i`ve the joy of fitting all your alarms :grinning:

if u wanna give us a shout we`ll do our best to get u sorted :grinning:

trixtery

Drives
Clio 1.2
porter nicola who use't to work at car extreme is quite good. She fitted me a matrix a while back had no problems with it at all.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Yeah Nichola Henderson did a great job on my G5 Clifford last year. Came to my door and fitted.

ewok

RMS Regular
yeah that girl nicola does a good job but some of the alarms she uses are american makes no difference apart from the fobs etc. but she charges uk prices

Berrlyium Bob

RMS Member
Drives
Astra GSi
Audio Advice

I have a Clifford alarm in my Astra which was installed by Clive at AA (Clifford authorised installer). Did a brill job and was very neat - handy cos I'm a fussy git. The wiring looks like it was done at factory - invisible to the scum should they ever have a go at it :confounded:

They have a special deal on at the minute for anyone in a car club - I phoned on Friday and was told that if you are part of a car club etc; you will get 15% discount on all Clifford alarms for the month of May (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.