Slk valet @ Procar

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
been flat out recently trying to keep up with the valets and clean ups here at procar, customer of this slk wanted it brighten up and waxed before it goes away for the winter, so i got stuck in, i wasnt able to get great pics but heres a few, car was washed all down, detared and washed again,then give it a light buff with the rotary, after a coat of poorboys black hole and finished with aristoclass premium wax.

Attachments

• slk1.JPG
    slk1.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 127
  • slk2.JPG
    slk2.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 129
  • slk3.JPG
    slk3.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 125
  • slk4.JPG
    slk4.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 122

brendy

RMS Regular
Very nice Davy, blue when clean is right up there with a real deep red when it comes to kerb appeal, any chance you do freebies? :laughing: I just dont have the time/inclination to do it myself. :laughing:
Closest I got to using that polish you threw in with the wheels was polishing the back of my laptop, worked a treat! haha.

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
i need something similar done to an mr2 whats the price for something like that ?

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
if you can pop up let me see the car and then we car see what needs done and take it from there.

procar carryduff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.