Smaller Prizes- Have your say, What do YOU want to see? :)

RegalComps

RMS Regular
Guys, Our main focus is going to be motors, From Cars, Bikes, Quads and More. We will always have a motor on the website up for competition

To go alongside the motors, we need smaller prizes,

I don't think we will do large bundles for a long time again, so we are thinking of smaller prizes,

This is where we want to hear from YOU , The Customers, Tell us what YOU want to see up!

I am thinking, TV, Games Console, Cash, Drone, Phone, Tools,

Ideally something low £ entry and low entries for fast turnarounds,

I look forward to hearing from you all :grinning:
Thanks
Regal Competitions

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Just thinking something different here, Might limit your audience but what about something like this when the good weather starts to come back

I'd be in for that 🤣

Screenshot_20200226_114944.jpg

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Great response so far guys!
Detailing one probably be good!

Also need to think of the wider audience to get as many drawn in as possible

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Motorcycle lift
Pressure washer
Big TV
3D printer
Petrol vouchers
Hotel break
Tool chest
Power tool sets: Milwaukee or similar

Dave..

RMS Regular
Most / all of the comp sites target men, try targeting women as well. Spa breaks / shopping trip etc offer what other companies don`t.

KevM

RMS Regular
I actually think your first two cars have been bang-on too. As RKings move further away from the cheap, low entry comps, someone needs to pick up the slack. They rarely do a car under 800 entries and the £20+ isnt sustainable to the customer.

You need to be pushing and promoting the comps on FB ten times as hard. The wee Civic is a cracker and should be a few days sell-out.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
I actually think your first two cars have been bang-on too. As RKings move further away from the cheap, low entry comps, someone needs to pick up the slack. They rarely do a car under 800 entries and the £20+ isnt sustainable to the customer.

You need to be pushing and promoting the comps on FB ten times as hard. The wee Civic is a cracker and should be a few days sell-out.

Thank you! We are already pushing them, but at same time you don't want to pollute people, I don't know any other groups I could share to to get more exposure

It will just take time to build up, BY next weekend we will have another 4 winners up and possibly a 5th all being well, this will all help :grinning: