Smart Parking Fine - Anyone Else?

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Parents have one pending with Smart parking in Bangor. It’s been ignored and the letters still come now and again. Last time I read it it was a “solicitors letter” threatening court action. Oddly it was still offering them to chance to pay it and it was written in similar language to every other letter. Loada crock. If they were taking them to court they wouldn’t have offered them the chance to pay it still.

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Parents have one pending with Smart parking in Bangor. It’s been ignored and the letters still come now and again. Last time I read it it was a “solicitors letter” threatening court action. Oddly it was still offering them to chance to pay it and it was written in similar language to every other letter. Loada crock. If they were taking them to court they wouldn’t have offered them the chance to pay it still.

Was this in the Flagship centre car park?. They have took all the barriers away and I didnt give it a thought as theres only 1/2 shops left in the place.
Some english crowd added camera's as I got 1 letter through the door about 2 months ago £60.
Next letter stating fine is up to £120. Next letter was someting like £240 and threatened court / bailff at the door crap. All bucked in the fire

Dan.86

RMS Regular
It was Toscana retail park. Mum overstayed her welcome in Ground Coffee. I complained to the landlord without admission of driver but they said it was in the hands of the enforcement agency. The letters are hilarious. I feel really bad for those that get hooked in and pay.

The Flagship centre would need to be paying people to park considering its economic situation

Chris0

RMS Regular
This still the same verdict? Sent one from being over in England looking £100 for I think over staying in a car park

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
This still the same verdict? Sent one from being over in England looking £100 for I think over staying in a car park

Only one place for it

1645452753539.png

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
I’m currently getting one for £140 for parking in a carpark in Devon.
Arrived in piddling rain, so gave the kids a wee in-car picnic, then got out and paid for 2hrs. Back within 2, but obviously over-stayed.
Latest is threatening me with their ‘Irish’ solicitors.
Brilliant.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Got one of these in today from Smart Parking for overstaying on a Sunday outside Dunnes in Newry. I assume it's still a bin job, yes?