Wanted: snes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Picked up a console. But need games. Any donkey Kong or mario games. And a second controller

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Slightly OT but if you are a bit computer minded and like futtering at things, its not too difficult(imo) to build up an emulator to play the old snes/nes/megadrive games on a raspberry pi.

Or if there was enough interest I could eventually build them up and sell them (once I iron out a few issues on the one I have made myself).. I have one about 90% running the way I want it, with the xbox360 controller.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
20150524_193004.jpg

Since I have no games for this yet me and the missus are having a retro games afternoon on this

20150524_190105.jpg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Yeah. Got one yesterday mate.any more j9ys with yours? I was taking to the man in the games shop in Smithfield yesterday. He said he would maybe be able to fix it?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Did you get a chance to look at the n64 @BLS

Also @big-lew18, I have friends in Kent and in Ramsgate theres a slightly dodgey looking shop in a side straight with heavily periced and tattooed owners that old people would be scared off but are actually very nice.

Between selling crossbows, knifes, swords, smoking bongs and other weird things they have nearly every old school games console including handheld ones and also a sh*t load of games. I bought a few snes games there a few of years ago.

I haven't any plans to go over again atm but if I do I will give you a shout about games or the likes.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Yeah. Got one yesterday mate.any more j9ys with yours? I was taking to the man in the games shop in Smithfield yesterday. He said he would maybe be able to fix it?
No such luck. Yours looks a clean example. Does he know what could be wrong? See you have super hang on that game brings back memories

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Did you get a chance to look at the n64 @BLS

Also @big-lew18, I have friends in Kent and in Ramsgate theres a slightly dodgey looking shop in a side straight with heavily periced and tattooed owners that old people would be scared off but are actually very nice.

Between selling crossbows, knifes, swords, smoking bongs and other weird things they have nearly every old school games console including handheld ones and also a sh*t load of games. I bought a few snes games there a few of years ago.

I haven't any plans to go over again atm but if I do I will give you a shout about games or the likes.
Not yet but will have a look,dont get your hopes up lol

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
N64 working perfect console,1 controller,2 games Duke nukem n command n conquer in boxs,no box for console

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Right

Could you take a picture of the stuff?

How much you looking for it?

And where are from.

Text me if it's handier

Thanks

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Right

Could you take a picture of the stuff?

How much you looking for it?

And where are from.

Text me if it's handier

Thanks
£50 quid will see get pics up,the big smoke bmena

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
It's very good condition only no box. Yeah sunday.
Awesome, not worried about the box, snes didn't come with one. Just like them to be in good nick.

Is this the standard black?

What sort of times on Sunday would suit you best?

Thanks

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Standard black N64 console controller good nick (y) any time after moto gp race,or what's good for you?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
After 2 but anytime after that's alright.
Awesome, probably be around 3ish by the time I get lunch and a couple of hours up if that's good.

If you want to drop me a text with your address/meeting point or whatever, I'll give you a bell on Sunday when I'm leaving to check.

Thanks

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
  • That'll do alright,meet you wherever u want or know in bmena

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
  • That'll do alright,meet you wherever u want or know in bmena
Know hardly anywhere, met a couple of rms ones there in different places but couldn't just drive my way back to them haha

I'll be coming from tome direction so whatevers easiest for you, I'm happy to go to your door, doesn't bother me.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Meet you at the cinema car park if you know we're that is,or as soon as you hit bmena give us a shout. Mega-drive here to if you interested :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.