Sold as Seen Episode 7: Questions?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.
  •   
Off the back of the brilliant episode 6 with an actual, proper, important motoring journalist that's done a load of amazing things, for episode 7 we're back to us three dicks. We've a bit to ganch on about, and I'll probably manage to shoehorn more bloody Kia talk in there, but we'd also like to hear some questions from you lot.

Last one went really well and some great questions appeared so hoping we get more of the same!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
You are only allowed to eradicate one.

D Turbos spewing black smoke or 1.2 petrol's with screamer pipes.

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
Since when has dicks been a non censored word 🤔

Since always...
1629728561528.png

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
If you could only own one car for the rest of your life, budget 15k what would it be and why?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Motorsport or motor show?

Ever driven your hero?

You’ve £200 to spend on car stuff - what are you buying and why?

Most surprisingly impressive test drive was…..

What was your biggest mechanical balls up?

AE86 or similarly priced, modern era M3?

Show and tell your favourite car gadget. Have the others guess what it is.

One bucket or two?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
So who exactly did @Lyons fondle to get the moderator post 😂

Scania jacket and tang boots or fellas wearing their mrs’ jeggings with no socks and bell-end ci-aga trainers.
You have to dress as one. Which is it.

Where in the **** did that second part of the question come from 😳😬

Has someone on here been caught in jeggings before and I've not heard about it???

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Was gonna reply to this thread then realised I’m doing answers not questions, don’t think I’ve recovered from weekend lol

Keep them coming!

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
If you could live the life of any professional motorsports driver, who would you trade places with?

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
What would you buy as a daily driver. GR Yaris or a 997 Carrera 2 S. Any other suggestions thats not a MK5 GTI?

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Not a question as such, but a few minutes dedicated to the George/angle grinder debacle of 2012.
Would surely be a laugh to chat about.

Or some chat about the greatest threads on Rms etc.

Should have a regular visit to the RMS archives for a laugh bringing up old threads

My question. What is your best or most interesting bit of car trivia?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Favourite current members car and worst.

Could also add a feature ringing a forum member and asking them one of the above questions and a short introduction on them? Instead of the cash call, hi its Rocko from rms 😂.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Favourite current members car and worst.

Could also add a feature ringing a forum member and asking them one of the above questions and a short introduction on them? Instead of the cash call, hi its Rocko from rms 😂.

"Hi, it's Rocko from RMS. We've got Gaz here, he's at £16,000 currently but with YOUR help we could get him to £32,000 .............."

... sorry - wrong show.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.