Sold as seen?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ally138

RMS Regular
OP
Ally138
Drives
EJ9
so you back in the black?

yeah got an email about having my a transaction resolved so i had a look at my PayPal then it showed to have be positive again instead of negative. had a surplus of £10ish so sent that to my mate and closed the account. Like last time I just continued using paypal then finding money taken from me again! so i just quickly closed it so it will not happen again. game over

Did paypal legitmately tell him to destroy them?! If so id say you should be asking THEM for some money back. Theyre no judge and jury.

honestly don't know, my account was back to positives so i sent the remaining money to my pal and closed the account

You don't have to use paypal to purchase on ebay. You can stick in your card details now.

can i use it to sell?

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
This Guy Is Still Selling These..

Just Noticed His Mate Advertising Them On EPCIVIC.com

recaro.jpg

Ally138

RMS Regular
OP
Ally138
Drives
EJ9
lol that's them. you can leave him alone now haha! i'll just have to be more careful with **** i sell for now on and not to deal with cun7s

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
yeah got an email about having my a transaction resolved so i had a look at my PayPal then it showed to have be positive again instead of negative. had a surplus of £10ish so sent that to my mate and closed the account. Like last time I just continued using paypal then finding money taken from me again! so i just quickly closed it so it will not happen again. game over

honestly don't know, my account was back to positives so i sent the remaining money to my pal and closed the account

can i use it to sell?

So just to be clear. You have got the money for the seats? Like the price you sold them at? So He actually legally owns them now? Fair and square.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
go pay him a visit anyway ;)

I did. No-one would answer the door. though I'm sure they were in. Have a barking dog I was going to stamp on if it had came near me.

They have a big old metal gate on teh front door, Ally has pictures. No Civic, but a nice big red mustang parked at the front with the reg G 90BY(Or something liek that.).

To get this cnut it would a be sit and wait until someone came or went.

I'm pretty sure they were inside.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
I did. No-one would answer the door. though I'm sure they were in. Have a barking dog I was going to stamp on if it had came near me.

They have a big old metal gate on teh front door, Ally has pictures. No Civic, but a nice big red mustang parked at the front with the reg G 90BY(Or something liek that.).

To get this cnut it would a be sit and wait until someone came or went.

I'm pretty sure they were inside.

did you actually? i was joking when i first mentioned you in this thread but fair play for doing that for him (y)

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
they must be really dodgy if they dont even open the door - must just be waiting for someone to come looking them lol

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
they must be really dodgy if they dont even open the door - must just be waiting for someone to come looking them lol

I'd presume so. They were the only door on the street with a metal gate on the front,lol.

I've deleted the pictures of the front door, but Ally probably has the ones I sent him last night.

Ally138

RMS Regular
OP
Ally138
Drives
EJ9
Lol what pictures? Man I appreciate you going there karl, yeah so basically PayPal have decided to give me the money back so yes you could say he legally owns the seats, hence why I told you not to go. Really appreciate you finding time for that.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Lol what pictures? Man I appreciate you going there karl, yeah so basically PayPal have decided to give me the money back so yes you could say he legally owns the seats, hence why I told you not to go. Really appreciate you finding time for that.

I sent you 2 pictures of the front door where the scumbag lives? You not get them? It says sent on my phone at 19.39, and 20.18. Do you get picture messages??

I know you said not to go, but when I was in that frame of mind, I was just so angry, so best way to get rid of it. After reading all the pages on here.

I just re-sent it to you there, and to Rocko if he wants to stick it up here.

Ally138

RMS Regular
OP
Ally138
Drives
EJ9
I sent you 2 pictures of the front door where the scumbag lives? You not get them? It says sent on my phone at 19.39, and 20.18. Do you get picture messages??

I know you said not to go, but when I was in that frame of mind, I was just so angry, so best way to get rid of it. After reading all the pages on here.

Nah I can't receive SMS picture messages for some reason. Yeah I could understand what you mean, like I really said I appreciate you going but did feel a tad awkward after asking you not to go lol. But if you wanted to rage at something you can go back and slash his tyres :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.