Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Mark Irwin

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Golf
Normally put the Ronal R 50's on the mk1 Golf as I think they suit the older car better but decided to mix it up after washing the mk2.

Attachments

• 100_1007.JPG
    100_1007.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_1006.JPG
    100_1006.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 65

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I get reminded constantly that I haven't washed her car in about 2 months

Same, every time I get back from work she ask me to do it, just haven't had time in between jobs recently and away again tomorrow so thought I'd better run a sponge over it.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Same, every time I get back from work she ask me to do it, just haven't had time in between jobs recently and away again tomorrow so thought I'd better run a sponge over it.

Yeah, she works weekends and its the only time I am "off" so to speak between other tasks she has left for me :joy:

stuartybap

RMS Regular
Drives
OOskylineOO
Those greys never look dirty for some reason, just “dulled“ down.

My pure grey TCR was the same, you never realised how dirty it had been until just after a wash.
To be fair after the studio ten treatments it never really looks that bad, but it’s definitely not clean.🙏

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
How are you finding it compared to the Macan?
Different for sure, great space and the finish isn't that far off Porsche, but need to spec it up and I have added a few bits. Has a good bit of power and extremely quiet for a diesel and more economical than the Macan GTS. Has great presence on the road and quiet high up, the air suspension is amazing and it just glides.

Easy to get in and out off - maybe that's me getting older.....lol. Kids love it and have so much rear leg room which wasn't loads in the Macan.

We had X5 40d, Panamera ST, M5 Comp all out for weekend test drives - Defender won hands down for we needed and I think looks rather cool, even though its drug dealer spec.

@Woodcutter seemed to like ok. :heart: Any Can Coat in yet?