Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Craggus

RMS Regular
Scrubbed the big boat today.

20240525_111442.jpg

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR

Just today? :joy: I admire your passion for keeping your car clean, but I don't know how you find the time and will! The actual washing doesn't bother me, it's getting everything set up and put away after that limits the frequency of my washes.

Black car is starting to get to me too, can spend ages getting it mint, drive nowhere and it still ends up stinking with dust/pollen/rain.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
Just today? :joy: I admire your passion for keeping your car clean, but I don't know how you find the time and will! The actual washing doesn't bother me, it's getting everything set up and put away after that limits the frequency of my washes.

Black car is starting to get to me too, can spend ages getting it mint, drive nowhere and it still ends up stinking with dust/pollen/rain.
I live beside a sycamore tree when I had the black Passat I could wash and dry it and it was covered in pollen and sap within an hour.

I too hate dragging everything out I think it takes longer than the washing.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo

Still at it 😂 not long in, just pick away at it throughout the day. Wasn’t plans for today but just the way it happened

C2 applied
Tyres glossed again
Windscreen polished
Hoovered inside (S3/Q5/DS3)
DS3 tar removed
Q5 decomtaminated (then she had to leave so will remove tar tomorrow)

IMG_9185.jpeg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Don't think it's ever been snowfoamed before. Don't actually think it's even had a proper wash.

Needs a proper going over at some point, was mainly just a quick wipe down to see what all bits are broken or need TLC.

20240525_104618.jpg
20240526_181937.jpg

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car

Start to finish it's a 2 hour process for me to wash the car

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Not my car but rather that put it in the Random thread. . . . @Mel daughters first car.
New rear tyres, drums and calipers painted, windows polished and coated, then a scrub round all the rubbers etc that were green with moss. Washed, then Autofinesse tripple over the lot.
Swirl central but it'll be going through car washes so no point in worrying. Other than that it's in pretty good shape. Mel sorted the interior including new mats.
All in one day. Started at 9am with the tyres @RubberLover, Mels just away to drop it of at 6.30pm as I slicked the tyres.🥵
20240601_161049.jpg
20240601_160903.jpg
20240601_160853.jpg
20240601_160840.jpg
20240601_160817.jpg
20240601_160702.jpg
20240601_131537.jpg

Attachments

• 20240601_160714.jpg
    20240601_160714.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240601_160750.jpg
    20240601_160750.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 0

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
Plenty of flies on the front after Comber last night, and Magherafelt today. Snow foam wash only, but it's come up well again.

Ready for Blackheath tomorrow, but I suspect it'll be covered in flies again by the time I get up there!
1000046509.jpg

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Plenty of flies on the front after Comber last night, and Magherafelt today. Snow foam wash only, but it's come up well again.

Ready for Blackheath tomorrow, but I suspect it'll be covered in flies again by the time I get up there!
View attachment 436252
Heard you leaving last night (coming off the grass). Nice wee rumble on tick over from her

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR A4 Avant
Heard you leaving last night (coming off the grass). Nice wee rumble on tick over from her
Only bad thing about the car. You're so cossetted inside, you really have to gun the engine to hear it properly;)

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Not my car but rather that put it in the Random thread. . . . @Mel daughters first car.
New rear tyres, drums and calipers painted, windows polished and coated, then a scrub round all the rubbers etc that were green with moss. Washed, then Autofinesse tripple over the lot.
Swirl central but it'll be going through car washes so no point in worrying. Other than that it's in pretty good shape. Mel sorted the interior including new mats.
All in one day. Started at 9am with the tyres @RubberLover, Mels just away to drop it of at 6.30pm as I slicked the tyres.🥵View attachment 436195View attachment 436196View attachment 436197View attachment 436198View attachment 436199View attachment 436202View attachment 436203
Busy day between us both getting it sorted, I'm done in, we are old 🤣

Dave..

RMS Regular
All in one day. Started at 9am with the tyres @RubberLover, Mels just away to drop it of at 6.30pm as I slicked the tyres.🥵View attachment 436195View attachment 436196View attachment 436197View attachment 436198View attachment 436199View attachment 436202View attachment 436203
That looks awesome. Do you want to clean my van? 😂

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
That looks awesome. Do you want to clean my van? 😂
I've always said I'd love to do it for a living, not the whole machine polish thing, just everything before that. A good old wash/polish/wax, interior, wheels, tidying up wee bits and pieces.
But then I remember it's fine spending all weekend on your own car but there's no way anyone would pay you what you'd need to make money at it. And of course I'm absolutely knackered 😅