Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Got the family fleet done.

My two to start with...

Merc: also took the broken front splitter off this as new one is due to arrive tomorrow apparently. Really looks unfinished without it I feel.

IMG_20210307_132510.jpg

And the Scooby got its first wash in about 6 months and a battery into it for the first time in about 5 months. Took it a wee drive too. Love this car they just don't make them like this any more (god do I sound old).

IMG_20210307_130403.jpg

And finally my mums Nissan Note got done for Mot (which was then cancelled) but it cleaned up well I think.

IMG_20210307_130334_edit_64574757609938.jpg

All done over the last few days.

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
Is it Crayon?

Yep, it is indeed. Next few weeks it needs a full polish / wax for travels up and down to the north coast, helps keep tar and dead bugs at bay

Macan needs that as well, there’s 2-3 days required for both those. DA polisher will be busy!
View attachment 315027

Last wash before its full detail for the summer.

Amazing, love that colour with those wheels, matching rear lights

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Quick wash of the two cars on Saturday after serivcing the Mercedes and a ceramic coating on both to help made them easier to wash. Time to get the Mercedes cleaned up and advertised for sale.

Discovered the bad frost a month or two back has wrecked my pressure washer. Snapped the water inlet pipe from the pressure manifold and then found it had broken one of the lance brass fittings. :worried:

20210306_173858~2.jpg
20210306_174015~2.jpg

Last edited:

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I see - I pass a quite nice GT86 in that colour with similar wheels from time to time with a 2 digit plate

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I think I saw one that colour absolutely years ago can’t remember where but it was really nice. It might have been a non turbo but can’t remember.

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Love that! Sits perfectly, have you got a thread up for it?

Not at the moment as i have a terrible habbit of doing things to the car but not documenting with photos.

Thanks very much, very haoppy with the height myself, starting to consider new wheels also

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Can't remember the last time the poor Ranger got a proper wash, definitely a love/hate relationship with black, love it when clean, but it's rarely clean!!