sony cdx mp3 player+indash dvd player

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gazo

RMS Regular
im selling a sony cdx m9900 mp3/cd HU with 3.5" intergrated screen which dvds can be viewed on. it can also "capture" and store upto 100 images on its memory for display on screen.
its 4x52w with 7band graphic eq, has bbe and dso sound.
with it comes a multi-region indash dvd player wich can also play mp3s and cds. it comes with remote and a magic eye so it can be hidden in ur boot or glovebox
im only looking £260 for both
x158cdxm995-f_dmt-.jpeg

1129422400995_20_12.jpg

gazo

RMS Regular
OP
gazo
you can link up other screens via the dvd player and theres a aux on it too so a ps2 can go through the dvd on to the screen
lowest- 250 quid FOR BOTH is good guys remember its a package and i cant really go much lower

bigtrevster

RMS Regular
just sold my father in law my car an left 1 of these in it,great unit,im pissed off at the mo and looking for another.tempting,does the other unit play just audio dvd's?also how old is it??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.