Speedometer repair/ correction

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rmsnoel

RMS Regular
Drives
Slowly..
I removed the speedo cable from my starlet to replace bulbs 4 mot. plugged it back in and now its readin 10mph slow. any ideas or anybody know who fixs this. also i notice 2 extra plugs on the loom, big orange ones, could i fit dials from an SR. Mot in 5 weeks do they check speedo? :broken_heart:

areofall

RMS Regular
Maybe it was reading 10mpf too fast b4 you fixed the bulbs? No, the MOT guys only check that is works not if it's 100 accurate

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
yes starlet sr ones should fit straight in, as a starlet sr is a 1.3 starlet, with a back box, rear spoiler and a sticker kit, the wiring looms are the same etc etc

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
ha ha donnelly u only thought u were going fast the speedo was fookd lol lol

but yes Sr dials will fit

GoldieCocks

Drives
Toyota
Hey dude i know its a big job to get them fitted, Mr doyle said to me (just listen to the purs of your engine and then lets her goul) and dude get a SPARE KEY

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
it is not a big job to get them fitted at all providing you know what your at! im a toyota mechanic, so aint that hard

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
Nova Bibby said:
it is not a big job to get them fitted at all providing you know what your at! im a toyota mechanic, so aint that hard

hah ahahahahah hugo i was rite!:p
told u they'd fit!

thank u nova bibby;)

rmsnoel

RMS Regular
OP
rmsnoel
Drives
Slowly..
Thanx all. Rosie you still entering da polo 4x4 in the monster truckin?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.