Spot the difference...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
Now this will test your powers of observation!

Study the first picture but for no longer than 60 seconds, Then look at the second picture and count how many differences you can find.

There should be at least 7 differences - a really keen eye may find 8!!

skoda1.gif

skoda2.gif

:eek:

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
"Hello Halford's? Yes, i need some T-cut for my Skoda...... how much? Ummm...... Do you sell by the gallon?"

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Even the cage looks pretty out of shape! i take it both pilot and co pilot were ok?

Maxer

i would say the cage has done its job very well there.The cockpit where both driver and passenger would have been is really the only part still intact.

dee@cruize4fun

Drives
Astra Sxi
Maxer said:
i would say the cage has done its job very well there.The cockpit where both driver and passenger would have been is really the only part still intact.

Def!!

DEE

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
seen this pic a long time ago and it's amazing how much a cage actually does with a big impact as this one.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Look at all the people just standing there. Anyone else thinking "get me a socket set quick!"?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.