Stenaline Bike Days

Millsport

RMS Member
First 1 had a massive electrical meltdown all caused by a quick shifter and water ingress into the tail light. Millsport tried to charge £290 to diagnose the faults on a year old V4S, even though the guy had it direct from Ducati in Italy that there would be no charge. They weren’t going to release the bike until it was paid, then when Ducati let the owner of the bike know that it was all sorted with MS, they didn’t even ring the guy to say to come and lift his bike even though it was ready over a week. Poor form… They also said he would have to pay the labour to get another part fitted, even though it was being replaced under warranty too. Sounded to us like they were wanting paid twice for everything, both from the owner of the bike and from Ducati when they’d have submitted the warranty bill. He has ended up since taking it to Rosso Ducati in Dublin to get the rest of the work done as it’s easier to transport it down than deal with MS.

The other V4S is currently there with a failed ABS sensor which caused a complete electronics system meltdown and MS have tried to say it’s because a rear hugger was fitted by someone other than them, but have since changed their argument to it being that the rear tyre was changed a few months ago by someone else… Basically sounds like they only want every Ducati owner to take bikes to them to get absolutely everything done, or they won’t honour warranty work when the need arises, which it seems to do all too often…

The only positive tale I’ve heard from them is another guy I know whose father in law buys a 1 or 2 new bikes there every year and only puts a few hundred miles on them, had his bike collected from the house, taken in and repaired without a word said within a couple of days as he bought the bike alongside his FIL’s latest purchase. Obviously the more you spend anywhere then the better service you receive, but that seems a bit unjust…
Hey Everyone,

Just thought we should clear a few things up on the above post.

I am more than happy to discuss any issue's or problems that any customer has with any bike. I don't think its appropriate to go into details on a forum. However, I will say that if things are going to be discussed in a public forum then they should really be the 100% truth and not things which are simply untrue. It may be better for the people who actually OWN the bikes to comment if they feel the need or simply give us a call as they are the ones who know the honest truth of what was said and done.

We are all bike enthusiasts and all want to be out on the road enjoying our bikes, us included.

Best Regards

Aaron
Millsport Motorcycles
028 276 67776

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I'd say I could get away with a Kriega US10 on an overnighter, I only take a US20 away with me for a 4 day weekend away. The Shad tank bag has a drone and controller, visor spray, a mf towel and a small chain lube.

Uppa Ducati's,

1000046835.jpg