stolen sound system

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
You needed a better solicitor for sure mate, sorry to hear you got raped on this one,

CraigRX8

RMS Regular
i just texted my mate he works there and his dad owns it. I take it, it was downeys on the portavogie road

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
think he is /was doggin the service manager anyways bad luxk there man , i know its not vey fair but if the disclaimer is signed , its signed and not too much you can do tbh think thats what happended in the garage i worked at too in banga

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
Shocking story.

It's strange how they change car manufactures every few years. VW then Honda and now KIA.

andros1

RMS Regular
OP
andros1
Drives
honda/integra
yes was honda in ards and the judge said I signed job card which has disclaimer on it. (graig RX8) it was an inside job for sure any many people agree with me so if ur mate who works there knows anything it would be much apprecietated but he prob doesnt.

Thanks agian guys for all your support

tommytoledo

RMS Regular
Drives
seat toledo
unfair contract terms act,, any condition that disadvantages 1 party severly more than the other is deemd unfair, say i verbaly offer to wash ur car and say oh if its stole nat my fauly, thats unfiar terms judges cant be arsed with small claims had it been a motoring offence theydave loved it, torch the place or pay sum1 to torch it,, or on a lighter note circulat this story every where and boycott them

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.