Strong polo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
seen this on a polo forum

This happened on 1st March on the Freeway in China, driver walked out from the rear door without any injury

pic06287.jpg

pic23847.jpg

pic32604.jpg

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
Lyons said:
lorry could be full of polystyrene however

The fact that the load isn't heavy enough to rip through the tarpaulin would suggest it could be.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Cheap way of lowering I suppose. Coilovers? Pah! :p

Gaz

BJ

Banned
Looks like a load of old ballix to me! ;)

All that weight pressing down on the wee Polo and no broken lights under the mud guard of the lorry? :?

Has anyone ever seen a lorry with that much chassis behind the rear axle? If so post it up!

big cyril

RMS Regular
Lucky day for the Polo driver.
Reckon the side rail of the lorry has landed on the engine block of the Polo which has taken the weight.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
big cyril said:
Lucky day for the Polo driver.
Reckon the side rail of the lorry has landed on the engine block of the Polo which has taken the weight.

My first thoughts. Lucky folks!

Bryan

RMS Regular
Has anyone ever seen a lorry with that much chassis behind the rear axle? If so post it up!

In this country you're only allowed 60% overhang behind the rear axle legally... that certainly looks a lot more than 60% but then they might not have any laws on it over there.

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
I dont think its a photoshop. It musnt be a heavy lorry as its only got one axle at the rear which determins how much it can carry. Looks like they have used a normal sized frame but only put one axel on it, imagine it with 2 more at the rear and that would look like normal. Musnt be as strict over there with there laws. Lucky driver alright.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.