Stylish Fiat 124 Provides Smiles Per Miles

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mmc01

RMS Regular
Multiair unit in the 124's, much more linier power than the TJet which has been about donkeys in the 500/595 you'll have noticed yourself very little lag in the 124. Pulls right through to the redline.

Suits the car better in my opinion.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Multiair unit in the 124's, much more linier power than the TJet which has been about donkeys in the 500/595 you'll have noticed yourself very little lag in the 124. Pulls right through to the redline.

Suits the car better in my opinion.
yes i did say that, but assumed there was only the one 1400T which has progressed, ah well every day is a school day lol

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
In the article you mention "One thing I think the Fiat 124 could benefit from is a heated steering wheel".

I didn't know there was such a thing! Can't the air vents be adjusted to blow hot air onto the hands, or is there too much turbulence in the cabin which the vents can't over come?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
In the article you mention "One thing I think the Fiat 124 could benefit from is a heated steering wheel".

I didn't know there was such a thing! Can't the air vents be adjusted to blow hot air onto the hands, or is there too much turbulence in the cabin which the vents can't over come?
Try a car with a heated wheel, its unreal

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Try a car with a heated wheel, its unreal

Good call. Sorted for £8.

12479448_1.jpg

johnm

RMS Regular
I love this wee thing.
For those not happy with the power, go for the Rally spec. 1.8 turbo with selectable maps bringing it up to around 300. Paired with a 6 speed sequential box & LSD

Abarth Racing

will only cost you 140K!! LOL!!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Half decent spec, be interesting to see if theres one in corsica and how it gets on. 300bhp rear wheel drive with a sequential box (I assume its sequential rather than the auto box as it says...) sounds alright.

johnm

RMS Regular
Half decent spec, be interesting to see if theres one in corsica and how it gets on. 300bhp rear wheel drive with a sequential box (I assume its sequential rather than the auto box as it says...) sounds alright.

(y):cool:

Untitled.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.