Subaru impreza type R (winter car)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
That's lovely, would have diff wheels if it were mine but would't mind those rims spose as they are light, maybe gold paint on them
Handy for the winter Graham..I aint worried about the salty roads with these bad boys on..Them white compmotives on my evo really done my head in8o|

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Would be great if you could get the original prodrive speedlines that they ran on the GrpA car

2rx8eic.jpg

Im sure your more than aware of them :grinning:

bob

RMS Regular
I think it looks cracker on the dark revos, been ages since I seen one of these on the road.

mk2driver what's a standard uk classic like to run, are they super only or would they run safely enough on regular?

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
I think it looks cracker on the dark revos, been ages since I seen one of these on the road.

mk2driver what's a standard uk classic like to run, are they super only or would they run safely enough on regular?

They would be a bit better, depending on driving style etc then I would expect anywhere from 18-27ish mpg but you should be able to manage closer to 25ish easily enough. They can be run on unleaded, however if your going to be booting it on regularly you would be better with super. I ran my old UK WRX wagon (bigeye) on 95 and it was fine but it didnt get driven hard.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.