subaru wrx bug eye

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andyscoob

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru impreza
2001 wrx
forged engine rebuild
tein coilovers suspension { race }

front mount intercooler kit

blitz electronic controller
blitz exhaust system decatted
custom race manifold

turbo upgrade
remapped last time at low boost was pushing 287bhp
greddy racing clutch

other extras coming soon

Last edited:

andyscoob

RMS Regular
OP
andyscoob
Drives
subaru impreza
maybe carbon fibre the interior that mite be ok

brendy

RMS Regular
Carbon is ok. Wr blue is hideous. Id be taking the sti badge off the grille too. Great motors though. Need to give mine a really good wash and due a service now.

andyscoob

RMS Regular
OP
andyscoob
Drives
subaru impreza
true it hard to get started on it without a garage etc at present ... could well change soon .... it will be different next few months

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Carbon is ok. Wr blue is hideous. Id be taking the sti badge off the grille too. Great motors though. Need to give mine a really good wash and due a service now.
It cant be due a wash already, did you not wash it just before xmas?

andyscoob

RMS Regular
OP
andyscoob
Drives
subaru impreza
well an update this week car is with OMA TUNING ... getting engine sorted and more toys added ... also the blue console and airvents getting sent to carbon dipping for a new look,,, will have updates soon as car back :}

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
well an update this week car is with OMA TUNING ... getting engine sorted and more toys added ... also the blue console and airvents getting sent to carbon dipping for a new look,,, will have updates soon as car back :}
You're not keeping those crazy looking door speaker things are you?

andyscoob

RMS Regular
OP
andyscoob
Drives
subaru impreza
You're not keeping those crazy looking door speaker things are you?

lmao no mate dunno how to sort the thing unless get wrapped in matt or carbon too and put nicer speakers in all the blue doin away with

andyscoob

RMS Regular
OP
andyscoob
Drives
subaru impreza
although want to change the wheels too dunno if white my cup of tea :confounded:

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Probably easier just buying new door cards. I'm sure Murry motorsport would have some reasonably priced.

andyscoob

RMS Regular
OP
andyscoob
Drives
subaru impreza
Probably easier just buying new door cards. I'm sure Murry motorsport would have some reasonably priced.

don't mind the speaker pod thingy just the blue chav thing about it lol...

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
20140416_181400.jpg

It's not 100% but would look better than the blue lol

andyscoob

RMS Regular
OP
andyscoob
Drives
subaru impreza
Yeah if you don't mind it then. I carbon wrapped my dash, will fire a picture of it up.

yeah chum be nice to see ..missing the car though its hopefully in the right hands sort some issues etc... then the work begins on it loads of plans but wont come soon enough although near sold it at one time just woke up wrong side of bed mood lol

Gaz86

RMS Regular
I would just re-paint the blue door card bits, the standard speakers are pish. Cnetre console looks dead on wrapped @MattVtecyo (y) Did you do round the air vents at the side too? If so how did you get them out?

See this for sale on usedcarsni?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.