Suburu Impreza P1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
Who actually buys cars off Hollybrook, does he advertise them for far more than he actually gets or what, make people think they are getting a bargain when he knocks a couple of grand off the asking price?
AFAIK most of them are customers cars he's simply an advertising agent/middle man.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Not most of them are on SOR, some sure but they own the majority. @Mel plenty of people actually. They've huge repeat business and to be fair are very good deal with.
Whilst everyone laughs at their ads and prices, they sell them every time and do well at it too.

design1

RMS Regular
Neil that owns it is a gentleman the cars are out of this world ive bought couple card of him yes bit dear but if u want something u buy it.theres other cars out there yes hundreds cheaper but what they like .

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I'd dare say there are plenty of cars just as clean or cleaner over here and in England if your willing to do the donkey work yourself....like I said though if they can sell them at that price fair play to them

Jason

RMS Regular
I could fill the yard with very low mile box fresh examples but getting people to pay over the odds for them is a different matter!!

Reactions: AMG

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Do you know much about the importing process @Jas Lad? I plan on importing another type r at some stage as a sunny day weekend car but haven't a clue how to go about it.

Jason

RMS Regular
Do you know much about the importing process @Jas Lad? I plan on importing another type r at some stage as a sunny day weekend car but haven't a clue how to go about it.
Jap importing? Have made a few enquiries about it over the past few months as id like a few rwd/4wd turbo's but the length of time your capital would be tied up wouldn't be great for me so never looked much more at it!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
yeah jap importing, would there be a niche for it here? id say you would get plenty of interest as its getting harder to find mint jap stuff these days.

Jason

RMS Regular
yeah jap importing, would there be a niche for it here? id say you would get plenty of interest as its getting harder to find mint jap stuff these days.

Yea it def has a market for it, just a long haul process, anything i see in england sells for well over its asking price if its 1990's and rwd/4wd. Not jap but i watched a 04 49k r32 golf mk4 go for 9.5k in an auction lol

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
crazy, definitely time to hold onto the rare stuff these days.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
yes @Sonny that would be great if you could pm me details, it will be a while off yet but would be good to have a contact

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
Torque GT imported a mint P1 for a customer a couple of weeks ago.

design1

RMS Regular
I no the guy imported them hes a relation he might tell you as hes doing it to make money but the imports are cheap enough now if u can import them then youve to sva it an stuff just

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
That car is 6 grand to dear. It's not low enough mileage to be collectable either.

I was expecting the price to be £12k, i.e. £10k + 2k as it's Hollybrook.................then he said £16K!!!

Your maths is the same as mine.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.