SUMMER OFFER (ends today)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Ok guys. For those that have paid and haven't yet got a date. Can you PM me over the next few days with a range of dates that suits you. Then we can look collectively at it and get a date that suits everyone?

Also as a few people were meant to drop cash in never showed up we are offering their slots. If you contacted me and we said it was full please get in touch and we can fit 6 last cars in.

We will be ending this at 10pm tonight :grinning:

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
PM's all received folks, just working through it all and correlating dates from what people have mentioned then I will reply with a list for each person

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Any left was just about to get in contact with you for a detail?

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Hey folks, I am trying to make my way through the dates and a broken phone wasn't helping.

I have decided the best plan of attack is to list the free dates in this post and let you all pick from there.

If we set a date you can drop the car in the evening beforehand if it makes things easier.

We have the following free for offer cars

April 30th
May 2nd -taken
May 11th
May 16th
May 21st
May 22nd
May 27th
June 1st-10th

We have completed a few jobs already and have dates arranged for others I hope this helps all

Last edited:

Ant

RMS Regular
Hey folks, I am trying to make my way through the dates and a broken phone wasn't helping.

I have decided the best plan of attack is to list the free dates in this post and let you all pick from there.

If we set a date you can drop the car in the evening beforehand if it makes things easier.

We have the following free for offer cars

April 30th
May 2nd
May 11th
May 16th
May 21st
May 22nd
May 27th
June 1st-10th

We have completed a few jobs already and have dates arranged for others I hope this helps all

pete any of the june ones whatever suits the dent dude if he can sort that arch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.