sunday 20th ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jmax

RMS Regular
yea was in bangor 4 a while myself but go fed up and headed 4 home about 10 or so

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Bangor was good--apart from me getting a chippie box stuck under my sideskirt and me not realising for a while :worried:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
meant to say jon boy, there was something else perculiar hanging under your car aswell. might just be a part of it, but looked out of place

fitz

RMS Regular
good crowd in portadown, nice yellow porsche, and a nice clio, and a few others, people are now takin the piss outta the diffin place in portadown. give it a break people, tearin the ass outta it.

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
bigboyclio said:
went and had a wee race on the way home with a 172. didnt do to badly considerin mine is a 1.4s!!

You did ok until he put the boot down!Myself and Lyons were behind you heading back to the East.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Was the 172 in reverse????

I was also in Bangor last night but retired home early to watch CSI!! Made an appearance again after 11 as i was sent out for food but it was baltic so i didnt hang about long!!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
bigboyclio, are you AJZ??

in fairness, you were holding the 182 back.... until 2 clear lanes opened and even the mighty pug was left for dust :lol:

bigboybora

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Cabrio 1.8T S
yes im ajz and i know i had to try and win somehow!! once we got past holywood he was gone. need more power!!!!

bigboybora

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Cabrio 1.8T S
cheeky!!
i can do nowt else to it, got a ind kit, ss exhaust, remapped ecu. cant get a cam for it anywhere!!

xHannaHx

RMS Regular
Drives
silvia s14a
fitz said:
good crowd in portadown, nice yellow porsche, and a nice clio, and a few others, people are now takin the piss outta the diffin place in portadown. give it a break people, tearin the ass outta it.
lol it wasnt that bad last nite! ive seen the diffing place with a lot more people in it!
the cops were the only *******s, so they were, driving up and down and stopping literally everything!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
u shud get the car rolling roaded

u mite find that the IK is reducing the cars power

bigboybora

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Cabrio 1.8T S
just off the phone mcvickers who chipped it for me, takin it up next monday to increase the rev limiter to 7000rpm instead of 6. should do ok, i had a nova and got this done-made a hell of a difference.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
fitz said:

it better not be away by the weekend as I'm takin a trip over :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.