Sunday 4th November - Cars & Coffee @PMG Autocare and Meet in JC Hallidays, Bushmillls

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny

RMS Regular
Hopefully it will be dry in November :grinning:
One final run out for the year.

• Starting at @big_pete 8am with Purpose Coffee providing the coffee / tea
  • Leave PMG @ circa 10am
  • Comfort break in Carnlough, for Ice Cream etc
  • Arrive at JC Hallidays circa 1pm
Hope lots of you can make it.

Cheers

Jonny

Last edited:

c_rad

RMS Regular
Should definitely make it down to Pete's, Will have to see what I'm like for time for the rest of the day.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Be great to see you all down here again. I'll see if I can arrange some coffee & stuff for the showroom.

As usual I'll open the turntable at some stage if anyone wants some pics (y) Will see if I can get some fancy stuff in the showroom too.

RMS BBQ-2
by Jamie Graham, on Flickr

FBZ878-1
by Jamie Graham, on Flickr

If you haven't been to our new showroom before have a nosey here, plenty of room in the Cafe area if the weather is crap!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Wouldn't you know it, day before I'm 'meant' to get my car... would've been nice to tour up in.

Still, I've got what could be quite a rare, 1l turbo mk3 clio to nip up in, possibly categorised and definitely with a starter on the way out, to head up the road in, so might be able to come along.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.