Superb Idea

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CapMan

Banned
Drives
Wait and see!
Seen this on the Autotrader website :

ImageFinder

Valet parking is special - Whether you're a high roller or treating the missus to that special weekend away it's undoubtedly a nice touch to hand over the keys to your motor to the parking lacky.

But this writer for one has often thought the process could be even more pleasant if the surly teenage parker could be exchanged for someone more agreeable.

US-based Valet Girls Parking (above right) has been challenging this traditionally male only preserve on the other side of the pond since 1983.

And now the firm is preparing to launch the service in the UK.

And according to Brad Saltzman, the man behind the idea, all lady parkers possess: "a flawless driving record and a great smile".

Here's hoping Mr Saltzman doesn't adapt the uniforms for the UK's climate by making the girls wear duffle coats and moon boots.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
CapMan said:
all lady parkers possess: "a flawless driving record and a great smile".

And some lovely bresticles by the looks of things too!

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
brendy said:
id be up for that as long as they take rag week off.

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Hopefully he brings some californian hunnies over with him too (y)

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
they must all use spaces u drive in to and drive straight out of lol

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
make up on ur mirror an all, come bak wit fluffy dice and teddies across the parcel shelf, princess on board or summat

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
carmad. said:
they must all use spaces u drive in to and drive straight out of lol
LMFAO!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Dear dear me... I wouldnt let most women drive my cars... Not even if they said they'd suck me off... Not worth it :p

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Sounds like a great idea, just think of the NI version, a few Belfast millies with "cake on the bake" "hoop earings" demanding the keys to your car :scream:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I never really got the whole concept of handing the keys of your X thousand dollar car over to a total stranger, seems a bit insane!

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
scrob said:
I never really got the whole concept of handing the keys of your X thousand dollar car over to a total stranger, seems a bit insane!

... and very bloody lazy too, suppose what else would you expect from the lard-ass yanks?

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
I stayed in the Berkeley Court on Saturday night and when i was booking out the Valet had the Celica parked beside the door for me in front of a DB7. Very nice touch.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.