Supercars at the Boulevard - Sunday 30th June

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Supercars at the boulevard in association with supercar Sunday, come see a sneak preview of some of the cars you can expect to see at supercar Sunday 2024
Screenshot_20240627-000524.png

FB_IMG_1719443037960.jpg
FB_IMG_1719443014605.jpg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Would like to take the M3 to this, but being stuck on site until 4pm with a few kids in tow might not be a runner.. regardless will take a run over and park off to the side.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Got down to it about half 2 or so, but seemed to have missed most of the exotic stuff - met quite a few heading towards Rathfriland on my way down. Was very busy though.

M2 revving scared the crap out of my younger 2, so that put an end to it for me!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Got there at 11:20am, was busy then but was wild by 2pm when we were leaving, was queued right back into the town.

Some epic machinery at it.

KevM

RMS Regular
Yeah, when I left. The queue from Banbridge was almost as far as Lidl!! Madness.

The calibre of cars that are tucked away around NI, is nuts!!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@AMG that would have possibly been Morgan’s returning home with their showroom.

@KevM as you mention the calibre of cars in N.I is something else from a Fiat Uno to MC20 and a host of Lambo’s. Some money about.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@AMG that would have possibly been Morgan’s returning home with their showroom.

Never even thought of them, don't know why as I can't go into Warrenpoint without being tortured by the kids to go see the "McLarens"

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
I drove down a bit before 4 hoping to catch them all leaving, but by that stage there wasn't much left so just headed on. Looks like it was good earlier in the day going by the photos.