supra front end

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

streetcar

anyone have

wings
inner wings
bumper
headlights
intercooler
radiator.....

ie acomplete front end for a supra??

jsmr

RMS Regular
Drives
MG ZR 1.4 16v 11
traynors in armagh a couple of supra's in at the moment, you could take the parts off them!!

Thumper

RMS Regular
sorry to hijack, just talking of euro auto salvage, it appears there must be great money in salvage, his latest toy he was spotted in is a yellow Lambo!!

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
yup, awl rich boy! always pick up a big bargain there, love that place, all you need is your wellies, old clothes and a day of hoking, great fun!

streetcar

OP
streetcar
Thanks people, iv phoned euro auto salvage bout 10 times and every time i ring they tell me to ring back in an hour and they will go and hav a look wot they hav got, its starting to piss me off now!!!!!!!!1

Thumper

RMS Regular
get used to it bud, theyre probably in the middle of counting a mountainous pile of cash!lol :grinning:

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
streetcar said:
anyone have

wings
inner wings
bumper
headlights
intercooler
radiator.....

EDDIE TORRENS has a supra or 2 aswell, get the bank loan out !!!! 400 million yen a head light

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Neil@rockvale said:
I have two supra headlights you can have them free if you want .

Are they glass or plastic mate?

If this chap doesnt take them I'll take them 100% (y)

streetcar

OP
streetcar
Quote:

Neil@rockvale I have two supra headlights you can have them free if you want .

Sry dont know how to quote properly!!

Mate that would be much appreciated where about are u so i could get them collected, if they are in good nik i'll fire u a few £ for them like.

Are they uk or jap spec ??

streetcar

OP
streetcar
I decided to look at her afer a year and reckoned shes not to bad if i can get the parts gathered up second hand, we'll see how it goes lad!!

streetcar

OP
streetcar
The Auction on ebay is for a pair of OIL Filters to fit the Toyota Camry 2.0 GL Tbo Dsl 1987-1988,

Dont think ill have much luck there mate lol, but thanks anyway!!

wiggee

RMS Regular
Drives
4 x 4
streetcar said:
The Auction on ebay is for a pair of OIL Filters to fit the Toyota Camry 2.0 GL Tbo Dsl 1987-1988,

Dont think ill have much luck there mate lol, but thanks anyway!!

thier add on japanese heaven says he stocks and sources parts , give him a try anyways(y)

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
streetcar said:
Thanks people, iv phoned euro auto salvage bout 10 times and every time i ring they tell me to ring back in an hour and they will go and hav a look wot they hav got, its starting to piss me off now!!!!!!!!1
DONE THE SAME WITH ME ALL I WANTED WAS A PRICE ON A CAR ONE WEEK OF CALLS STILL NO PRICE....SEAN MC KEEVER IS YOUR MAN 02887740067 I KNOW HIM WELL TELL HIM I SENT YOU HE WILL DO HIS BEST(y)

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
streetcar said:
Quote:

Neil@rockvale I have two supra headlights you can have them free if you want .

Sry dont know how to quote properly!!

Mate that would be much appreciated where about are u so i could get them collected, if they are in good nik i'll fire u a few £ for them like.

Are they uk or jap spec ??

Unfortunately for you they are only the Jap spec ones . They are in good nick and were just taken out as i had replacment uk glass ones fitted . Im in Ballinderry just outside lisburn .

streetcar

OP
streetcar
No problem m8 im not 2 picky at this stage anyway, as i say if they are in good nik not all yellow like a lot of jap spec ones go ill throw u a few quid, when would it be possible to meet ya lad? I notice it says ur location is glenavy, u any where near the filling station?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.