surely this is taking the pi55

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

2002 Tii

Banned
some cleaning freaks will buy it, its refilled for life don't forget. they'd probably clean the kitchen with it or something...

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i could justify it maybe if say 100 of us wanted to buy it and do a mass detailing, but unless your a seriously busy car cleaner, that does cars like the guy who left the comment does, i think it could be a waste

Ruth

RMS Regular
Lol, i thought everyone knew about royale by now. Obviously if you have a flash car worth tens or hundreds of thousand, 7k is pocket change... Of course its silly money, but some people just have too much anyway and don't mind spending that on their car!

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
Yeah unfortunately they arent taking the piss, zymbol is one of the worlds most exclusive waxes. Their waxes range from £2000 upwards. Their waxes are so dear because they have got a very high contant of white Carnauba wax which is very expensive

Ruth

RMS Regular
Zymol do cheaper waxes as well... carbon concours etc!! Think i'd rather put my money on a tub of Swissol tho

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
Afaik not anyone can just buy Royale, think this is to stop people buying it and selling it off and getting free refills. It works out cheap enough if your using it very often over a number of years, but for me personnaly id have swissol too!

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
I'll stick with my Harlys Wax, 100% Carnuba, 18.99 from ebay, sorted

100% carnuba (white/yellow) not 100% content.

Zymol is only up at the 70's and shoud be fairly hard to work with at that with carnuba content making waxes super hard.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Zymol do cheaper waxes as well... carbon concours etc!! Think i'd rather put my money on a tub of Swissol tho

Ohh how the worms turn:p

2 years ago many would have laughed at the thought of buy swissol or zymol wax...

Looking back at earily detailingworld threads you would have been laughed off the forum if you admitted using the stuff...

Now its all the rage(y)

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
100% carnuba (white/yellow) not 100% content.

Zymol is only up at the 70's and shoud be fairly hard to work with at that with carnuba content making waxes super hard.

Nope its easy to work with tbh....Megs applicator pad, wipe round a few times, thin layer (i do half the car then wipe off) and it leaves a real nice deep shine...even Ruth commented on how well the car was lookin which is a BIG statement, the lady of detailing!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
How does harllys wax last ? harllys, natys blue, megx nxt, or that collonite stuff i hear about. What lasts the best and looks well ? Currently using megs nxt in tin on my purple s14a and looks good :grinning:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i use the natys blue on my a3 and it lasts a long time - use the harly on other cars and last long enough too

i would regulary wax my car anyway cos im fussy!

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
Collinite will last a number of months. Ive found nattys and megs tech wax to last around 3-4 weeks usually. Out of em all for black i find nattys is the best for shine

Ruth

RMS Regular
Collinite 476s is a brilliant all round wax, if you want durability, brilliant shine/looks and an easy to use product, imo this is the best value for money

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.