suspension query?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ibitza

RMS Regular
OP
ibitza
Drives
seat ibiza
they work out £535 i think, they are not ajustable dampers though. What price are the silverline x's , ive never heard of them before lol

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
£610ish definately no more than £620!!

They are Koni adjustable shocks, manufactured in stainless steel, and height adjustable from 45mm to 85mm!! Bring it on :laughing:

ibitza

RMS Regular
OP
ibitza
Drives
seat ibiza
hmmmm
i shall have to check them out , though i ordered the other ones today in work but i may be able to cancle them if i c an get a hold of the koni. In saying that thoguh im sure the eibach ones will be of a good quality

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
brendy said:
seriously though fella, get shot of them, they wont last a year anyway, maybe even 6 months, i had pi springs for 5 months and they virtually collapsed inside that time from 35mm they went to 4 inches and thats not in a good way either! i changed to eibachs and the ride was perfect. keep an eye on ebay for polo/ibiza kits, they are cheap from germany etc, fk,eibach,bilstein etc the better makes.

ive been runnin gmax 60mm springs in the clio for a yr and they're dead on. Even the paint aint cracked yet! tho i did have pi springs in the old clio and the paint came off them in no time and the rears compressed well down over a the yr they were in.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.