"Swirls!"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

facedownassup

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4
KK I need some help

Was looking at the paint on my car the other day and the swirls in it are terrible, if there any easy was of removing these??

Ruth

RMS Regular
machine buff or you could give it a shot by hand, megs scratch x or something but you will never remove them all! You could use some products to hide them a little but they will still be there

facedownassup

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Audi A4
I tried t-cutting them out by hand but that didnt work . . . . . and it took aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Needs a good machine buff mate only thing for it, just had mine done :grinning:

DSC00453.jpg

bob

RMS Regular
metro1800 said:
If you're doing it by hand then try 3M Hand Glaze

He speaks the truth (y) , though it'll be hard work so you're probably just best leaving it in with someone to get done properly.

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I think the Foci is going to be given the same treatment soon... Polished it the other day, but theres still loads of wee marks.. Almost contemplating a respray!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
define marks....

do you mean deep scratches or chips?

or just swirl marks??

technique

Banned
Machine Buff With Farecla G3

Use Plenty Of Water While Buffing, And Two Coats Of A Decent Polish After And Your Elected!

What Colour Is Your Car?

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
A few scratches... Not very deep, front has quite a number of stone chips, not very noticable, but enough to give the paint a roguh feel, even after polishing!

It's Black!

facedownassup

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Audi A4
technique said:
Machine Buff With Farecla G3

Use Plenty Of Water While Buffing, And Two Coats Of A Decent Polish After And Your Elected!

What Colour Is Your Car?

mine is blue . . stantdard saxo blue

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.