SOLD: Table and chairs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pinto200

RMS Regular
06B67A54-FCE8-4037-88EF-8D43E87ABDB8.jpeg 679881C2-35E7-48B9-AC45-8A5CF0F7385B.jpeg C39433FB-511D-46AA-8C6D-6CB6E184D49B.jpeg Mexican pine 6ft by 3ft table and 6 chairs. First class condition, don’t think anybody has ever sat at it .

£125
Located Portadown

Last edited:

-Pete-

RMS Regular
get to an auction if you can spare the time. I had a solid mahogany extending dining table and 8 chairs (included 2 carvers) and put it into auction (with no reserve) and it sold for £8... YES £8!!

The set was near perfect too, as it came from an old couples home and was barely a mark on anything.

My loss but someone elses gain. so, point is, try an auction if you can as they go for peanuts there!

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
get to an auction if you can spare the time. I had a solid mahogany extending dining table and 8 chairs (included 2 carvers) and put it into auction (with no reserve) and it sold for £8... YES £8!!

The set was near perfect too, as it came from an old couples home and was barely a mark on anything.

My loss but someone elses gain. so, point is, try an auction if you can as they go for peanuts there!

Think this ended up in the wrong thread pete.... where did you take it to... what auction

-Pete-

RMS Regular
Think this ended up in the wrong thread pete.... where did you take it to... what auction

jeez must have! it was bangor auctions. never took anything to them before to sell but was at an auction there years ago. even though I didn't put a reserve on, the auctioneer still had discretion to sell it or not for that little. If they thought that was the right thing to do they're clearly fuking useless.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.