Tag Heuer Indy 500

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

kinkykirky

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 320D MSPORT
Hi anyone interested in a Genuine Indy 5OO Tag Heuer?
Bought from lunns in Belfast.
Selling due to needing a new tat
Haven't a clue how to upload photos so if your interested pm me your number and i'll send pics.

Looking £500.....

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
This one
CAH101A.BA0854_front.JPG

Or this one.
5130W2NS8KL.jpg

deevtec

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.8 VTi (m
That's one very tasty watch!! Have wanted a tag for years an the wife z she's gonna buy me 1 but unfortunately funds are low in the McAllister household at present :worried:

avo5021

RMS Regular
Excellent watches, i've a couple of Tag's and wouldnt hesitate at another...

kinkykirky

RMS Regular
OP
kinkykirky
Drives
BMW 320D MSPORT
Yes I think I have the receipt. I defo have the box and spare links. Come on guys this is an amazing watch. Grab a bargain!!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
But without the reciept and cert few will be able to tell if it's real or off a Spanish beach.

I'm not accusing you at all that this might be non genuine.

kinkykirky

RMS Regular
OP
kinkykirky
Drives
BMW 320D MSPORT
sorry i left out of my last post i have the cert. believe me this is the real thing...as soon as u hold the watch you know its real, weight of the watch etc..

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
People who have £500 to spend on a watch don't tend to buy stuff 2nd hand, not to mention there are fakes out there now (costing £100+) that no one bar the manufacturer could spot. I have a friend with an omega that has been serviced by a prominent city centre jewellers and the guy simply couldn't believe it when afterwards he was told it was a rep. Things like receipts boxes and certs are everything when selling a good second hand watch. Looks great though glwts

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
As said, £500 is still a lot for people to spend on a second hand watch, regardless of the make sadly.

kinkykirky

RMS Regular
OP
kinkykirky
Drives
BMW 320D MSPORT
Have the cert and original box hutchy. £450 anyone?? need this gone so i can get the quad i'm after....

JDFQ300.

RMS Regular
Very true about the omega's and tag rep's, I work in a jewellers, we don't deal in them but we see some very convincing fakes coming in asking us to buy it off them.
The guy in goldsmiths who does deal in them said it's scary stuff what they see with omega and tag fakes. They would nearly bring them In to send to tag for battery changes they are that good! Would be a cheap watch mind lol!

Ge0rge

Banned
anyone that is interested in buying the watch will know the difference between real and fake anyone who does not know the difference should buy themselves an accurist, anyone that works in a jewlers and services them and doesnt know without taking the back of should be fired on the spot, i dont believe for 1 minute a fake was serviced without being spotted, i dont work in a jewlers but i have a fair few of these watches and i can spot a fake right away from a real one no matter how good it may be
il start with a cheeky £200 bid :p

kinkykirky

RMS Regular
OP
kinkykirky
Drives
BMW 320D MSPORT
well said eknightrider!! seen fakes in hong kong, turkey, egypt and spain. nothing comes close to the real thing!

£450 is the lowest i would take....

localboy

RMS Regular
Drives
bora
What condition would it be in?
How old is it?
Much was it when you bought it?

Been looking for a tag fir a while now

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Stick it on EBay, or contact James at Watches of Distinction, they will probably take it off your hands for reasonable money.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.