Taylormade Iron set and stand bag

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brendy

RMS Regular
I have a spare set of Taylormade MC Tour Preferred irons. They are in grand condition with plenty of life in them. 3-9i (pitching wedge face is showing a lot of wear but has the same shaft as the rest of the set so will leave it included in case the buyer want a to get it fitted with a new head.
Because the pitching wedge has a lot of wear I bought a new Mizuno 46 degree wedge to replace it, it goes a little further and spins more as it has a milled face, see pic, face milling is in great condition. All clubs bar the Mizuno are fitted with the awesome KBS Tour Satin C Taper 120gram shafts, stiff spec but are by no means hard to hit, for those that don't know, these have a satin finish and are stepless rifle designs. Fitted with Golf Pride multi compound Red/black grips in ok condition.

Taylormade Waterproof Carry/stand bag, used for a dozen or less rounds, waterproofs zips work really well, no rips or tears. Has loads of pockets and pouches including a soft watch/phone pocket. There was a little bag rub wear on the very front which I fixed with a few extra stitches. Stands work perfectly. Comes with standard double shoulder straps and rainproof hood.

Preferably want to sell together for £150. I can also throw in an MD 58 degree wedge (same Golf Pride grip though has gone hard due to being stored and not used).
Both items for sale as I bought exactly the same irons again (only fresher) and bought the cart version of the bag as I bought Powakaddy Cart and the standbag didn't fit straight on.

20190215_175751.jpg 20190215_175718.jpg 20190215_175659.jpg 20190215_175530.jpg 20190215_175639.jpg 20190215_184227.jpg 20190215_175611.jpg 20190215_175821.jpg

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Might be interested if you still have these next month Would love some new irons to replace the cheap cheap ones I have!

garyo

RMS Regular
No worries mate. Was genuinely tempted by them myself, they look lovely. With a 2 year old and a new born though game time will be a much bigger issue than new bats :weary_face:

If you need any spare bits for a set let me know sure and I can have a dig through.

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
Potential sale fell through, I do have a few extra clubs to add if a beginner is interested. 3-pw, 58 Degree MD wedge, 64 degree Spalding lob wedge, Wilson putter ('rustic' looks, could be painted) and Callaway ERC carbon fibre driver. All in all 12 clubs, still room for another 2 (maybe a sand wedge, 5 wood and a 3 or 4 hybrid as most beginner's can't hit 3 and 4 irons well), ebay etc can be great for bargains too. Looking £170 all in.

garyo

RMS Regular
Still interested in the bag @brendy if a sale doesn’t work out for the full set, but hopefully someone takes the lot off you for handiness. (y)

As a sidebar, you don’t happen to have any spare TM driver shafts about you?

brendy

RMS Regular
OP
brendy
Still interested in the bag @brendy if a sale doesn’t work out for the full set, but hopefully someone takes the lot off you for handiness. (y)

As a sidebar, you don’t happen to have any spare TM driver shafts about you?

Arse, I gave my spare away last year when I bought the Hzrdus yellow.
If interested in the bag, fire me a pm and see if we can do a price.(y)

garyo

RMS Regular
Bag’s a great job, cheers. Thought it was gonna be put through it’s paces this morn but course closed after rain all night.

Irons are bound to be a billy bargain at that!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.