The All New RMS Garage - Add Your Photos & Spec

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
lol great idea andy altho i laugh at when 'James_04_ire' see's this he may not be very happy to see thats theres no opel!!! i guess he'll just have to stick with Vauxhall for now lol

none the less love the idea andy!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Another idea - how about a comment box for each user/car so other people can leave their opinions?

@ Venom : I was told to fill space so I did :p :p

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I was thinking of adding a comment option - but worried about the moderating ramifications. Who knows what these numptys would post! :p

Thought some general discussion in this section would be easier managed, and more would see it as well, ie. if you've just fitted a kit/mods to your car, fire the pics up in the garage then post a thread with a link to it in here.

Well thats the idea anyway :confounded:

Andy

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Gaz said:
Another idea - how about a comment box for each user/car so other people can leave their opinions?

@ Venom : I was told to fill space so I did :p :p

might stick mine in again then :party:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I still have a load of other cars to add once I can find the pics, my old Civics, GT4s, etc. So much to do and so little time!

Gaz

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
i take its for pics of cars u have owned throught the years? not just current cars? otherwise sheamy must have a very big driveway!!!!!!:p

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
just a few i have owner recently......;)

new toy here soon....:cool:

r16vka said:
i take its for pics of cars u have owned throught the years? not just current cars? otherwise sheamy must have a very big driveway!!!!!!:p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
it would have been good if there was a way of viewing each persons garage on the opening page, rather than the car manufacture badge. as it is, you have to click on a random badge to see whats inside, then when you click on "seamys integra" for example, it opens his garage. if you just want to see what people own, its a bit of a long winded way to go about it. comprendez?

not dissing you cooper, just a suggestion :grinning:

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Cooper said:
I was thinking of adding a comment option - but worried about the moderating ramifications. Who knows what these numptys would post! :p

Thought some general discussion in this section would be easier managed, and more would see it as well, ie. if you've just fitted a kit/mods to your car, fire the pics up in the garage then post a thread with a link to it in here.

Well thats the idea anyway :confounded:

Andy

Add comment thingy... (y)

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
how about a link in your profile to it? or if you click on someones avatar to take them to the garage?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.