RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
5E061926-6074-4BE1-8813-2B265EA208CE.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
A few nice new Carrera 4S on the ferry the other day, heading for happy new owners. One in lovely yellow, and a couple still in primer, lol 😇

Have to say that rear end looks much better in real life 👌 More Aston or Jag than Porsche, but that's no bad thing at all.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Spied a lovely black old turbo (pre 997) parked up in Porsche yesterday, will try find out which model. Think it was a 964

RoniN

RMS Regular
As with all Porsche limited edition models the prices will go up.
The S sport is a much better driving car over the standard model and has all the extras fitted.

Is it worth £30k I don't know, they cost £54k new but they don't come up for sale to often.
RMS member @Cunning got no.24 on here.

Cheers

Edit - Porsche Cayman Sport

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Can't see it, that's nearly Cayman R money.

I need to respray mine and there is only 47k on it. Finally going to do it next winter :worried:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Not having the biggest Porsche knowledge, what am I missing here with an 08 cayman in Co. Down at £30k? Is the s sport worth way more?

If you've 30k to spend, my old car is a better buy. Gen2 engine, 20 extra BHP and only 21k miles

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Owners doesnt overly bother me but on something that new with so little miles would freak mew out slightly.