Ghisallo

RMS Regular
D7B8522B-ACC7-4A19-8863-E841303FCF4B.png

FrankXK8

RMS Regular
Drives
XKR
My poor old 944 waiting patiently for me to restore it....maybe next year 😂
Doesn't look too bad from here ! From what I see of mine, these are very straightforward cars to restore. I spy lots of Tetrosyl goodies too - do you sell that brand ? Might pop over to you soon to stock up as I get ready to paint my 944, currently it's at the "picking holes into larger holes and getting ready to weld them" stage :eek:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
I'd love a 944 at some point! That looks class, get stuck in and get a thread up!
I have a thead on it here:

Doesn't look too bad from here ! From what I see of mine, these are very straightforward cars to restore. I spy lots of Tetrosyl goodies too - do you sell that brand ? Might pop over to you soon to stock up as I get ready to paint my 944, currently it's at the "picking holes into larger holes and getting ready to weld them" stage :eek:

Oh it's fairly bad, needs sills (probably some inner sill work also), at least 1 new wing, rear quarter lower pockets and a small section of front chassis leg replaced too. Then a glass out respray, new window trims and I want to retrim the seats. Even the wheel bolts have perished, they're aluminium and they're all flaking apart in strands!

Yeah we sell Tetrosyl as one of our paint shop consumables lines. If you're painting your 944, come and see me, I can sort you with all the paint and materials you'll need for it. :grinning:

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
autolifers-porsche-911-993-RUF.jpg

My friends genuine RUF 993 Turbo. 4WD and 520bhp. It's just been recommissioned over the last year. Practically all the running gear has been updated and refreshed. I was lucky enough to help with putting the engine in! Thought it would suitable in this thread.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Love it and at that money it’s a bargain, prices are deffo dropping, even JZM are readjusting some of their prices which is seldom seen, few months back that’s a £130k car.

991.2 manual is as close to as good as they get, well
so they say....

AndyOz

RMS Regular
Drives
996.1 GT3 CS
^^^ I meant they aren't shifting stock nearly as fast as two months ago. Seasonal slowdown etc but maybe more to it this time. Ashgoods prices are normally the keenest of any dealer

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
It had to slow at some stage, the stock they were shifting was crazy. Always have some lovely stock