the mighty 5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

eunos

hers my mx5 in all its glory from a few years back...:laughing:

shes in the process off a major rehaul to get her back to this standard and hopefully better...^o) ^o)
see her diffin in a carpark near you sooon(hopefully);) :grinning:
mx5_2.jpg
mx5.jpg
mx5_3.jpg
mx5_donuts2.jpg
mx5_donuts.jpg

eunos

OP
eunos
not much.. how about u put up some pictures of your car then...

jealousy is a terrible thing u know it eats u away from the inside..

eunos

OP
eunos
yep thats me and my wee motor that was the very first time i ever diffed her only had her about a week r so at that stage...

didnt realise the pics were still on here been looking for ones for ages..

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
I remember this up at Nutts Corner too a few years back, couldnt believe how well it went round.Good luck with the rehaul.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Remember seeing this too ages ago up at nutts... went round real well lol

Seen this car about Irvinestown a few times too I think... been a while since Ive seen it though

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Shes the weapon,Get her on the raod again sir...or we willl have to force you to take her to Lisleen again,which wasnt hard :p

eunos

OP
eunos
aye yous all mind her thats kinda gratifying... im a bit better at the diifing now that was the first nite i ever diffed a car in my life properly and only had the 5 about a week r so at nutts corner...

used to work in irvinstown in kells... do i know u lad?? probably do...

its a work in progress but should be done asap as cant wait to get sideways again its beeen far far 2 long!!!

Twain

RMS Regular
well clinton, whats the plans for the mex? you ever have a dab at the drifting too?

eunos

OP
eunos
nah never tryed the driftin properly but maybe maybe....

when shes sorted again il give it a try cant be that hard as shell drift on the normal road so should ave the skiillz 2 do it on the track...

aye was quite a crowd up at the corner that nite and nearly run fly from max pwr over too.... LOL

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.