the new mazda 323f daily driver

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
as said this is my new daily driver, no more rubbish 1 litre micra's, only a stupid mazda 323f 1.5ba
car is stone mint!!! engine bay still even has all the original shiney bits still shiney!!!
new kyb shocks all round dual gas
lowered 40mm
kosei rg's, modified, all stud holes around the edge removed cause they are rubbish looking with them, and painted profeshionally in high power silver with new tyres 205/40/17 all round (may sell for a sensible offer)

more mods to follow, providing i can find stuff to do to it

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Do you want to actually submit your cars to the garage.......because youre not doing it.Click on garage at the top of the screen and add it from there instead of adding new threads.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Sooo why did you attach the thumbnails into the thread - and not just paste the link to your garage!!! Wasting my webspace eh bibby :p

Nice 323 though - are they any good? Heard they were quite high on the oul insurance part for what they are.

Andy

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
think iseen this in newtownards 2day! was looking well if its tha same 1

Mrt20

RMS Regular
simone

Cooper said:
Sooo why did you attach the thumbnails into the thread - and not just paste the link to your garage!!! Wasting my webspace eh bibby :p

Nice 323 though - are they any good? Heard they were quite high on the oul insurance part for what they are.

Andy

Group 12 insurance i was told by a mate who has one. They are slow plus hard enough on petrol, no room in the back, poor lights, also have a taste for drive shafts but not a bad car all in all.

Mike will be ragin simone. You gotta get the white steel rims on now:p and of course the dixies

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
nice motor, i think i may have seen this in bangor with different 17s on it? not too sure.

my 323f is a great car too tho its the earlier version, very reliable car and nice to drive

go here for more info http://www.club323f.com/

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
tom500 said:
Group 12 insurance i was told by a mate who has one. They are slow plus hard enough on petrol, no room in the back, poor lights, also have a taste for drive shafts but not a bad car all in all.

Mike will be ragin simone. You gotta get the white steel rims on now:p and of course the dixies

mine seems ok, not sure what insurance group it is as im trade anyhow

the petrol seems dead on, im driving it as hard as i can, sticks to the road like glue and is getting 45mpg, well looked after and serviced engine before i got it

has loads of room in the rear for passengers, and i have long legs so my seat is right back, and there is plenty of leg room in her in the rear

lights, well brand new headlamps make all the ifference, so i fitted them, and yea lights are great!

as for speed, well i held a vtr saxo off between comber and ballynahinch, and yea i am used to that road and the track, but i would say the car is decently quick for all it is also

Bibby

RMS Regular
OP
Bibby
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
azzamut said:
think iseen this in newtownards 2day! was looking well if its tha same 1

yea that would of been me indeed

@ who said they seen it in bangor, i have not been to bangor with her yet so that was not me lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.