the new wagon!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bride

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Mr2 GT
finally got her sunday!!

DSCN0184.gif

DSCN0189.gif

DSCN0188.gif

DSCN0187.gif

DSCN0186.gif

DSCN0185.gif

DSCN0183.gif

Bride

RMS Regular
OP
Bride
Drives
Toyota Mr2 GT
cheers future plans are to get a set of rota subzero's gun metal with polished lip (17's though possibly 16's) or oz supper leggeras! think i'll opt for the rotas! and the clifford goes in next week so no one will be borrowing her!!

apart from that near future i have tein coilovers to go on and a 4-2-1 manifold in the garage!! money money money

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
the subzero's suit eks but still to see on an eg, not sure if they'll have the same effect??
ultraleggera's would be nice!!
get up to cartoyz and buy lots of nice goodies!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Its pablos old VTi! Small world! It needs suspension and wheels badly. Great cars the EG VTis though, a lot of fun for the money.

Health to enjoy it. Oh and get your photos into the RMS Garage (www.reallymeansounds.com/garage)

Andy

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
sexymanda said:
the subzero's suit eks but still to see on an eg, not sure if they'll have the same effect??
ultraleggera's would be nice!!
get up to cartoyz and buy lots of nice goodies!

or shop around(y)

Bride

RMS Regular
OP
Bride
Drives
Toyota Mr2 GT
lol i have good few pics and the super legs didnt look as good as i thought they would!!

heres a pic of an eg civic with rota circit 10's i think!!
a.gif

i think it suits!

@cooper i will be getting the coilovers on asap!! tis indeed the vti formerly owned by mr pablo

bob

RMS Regular
Haha, was about to post that very picture and suggest getting the skirts and sidestrips painted black when you put new wheels on (y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
there is a blue one from portadown direction i think decked on VTI rims thats it. one of my favourite civics and it goes well aswell

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
jees the curcuit 10's are gorgeous!

i was merely suggesting somewere, he can shop around to his hearts content jw.

Bride

RMS Regular
OP
Bride
Drives
Toyota Mr2 GT
i've already priced them with a couple of places but i had to pay my insurance so i'll wait til the funds are up before i get rims!!

Pocket_rocket

holy **** thats a blast from the past, so much fun was had doing the painting of that car. didnt know it was still about

stewarty.c

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda Premacy
hows it going fella. the wee vti is looking well. only round the corner from my mrs' house to she lives off stirling

pablo

RMS Moderator
Pocket_rocket said:
holy **** thats a blast from the past, so much fun was had doing the painting of that car. didnt know it was still about

was good craic wasnt it lol!!

Bride

RMS Regular
OP
Bride
Drives
Toyota Mr2 GT
lol thinking of giving up the auld pizza delivering!! hows you anyways mr g man??

thats my mums house @ stewarty.c, took the pics earlier on!! have to give it a good wash and polish as it hasnt had any tlc in a very long time!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
were did u buy it? it was in the trader about 4months ago in d'dee

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
Very nice Gareth.Buying a car after Kyles had it....youre brave!Circuit 10s would be the ticket.

Bride

RMS Regular
OP
Bride
Drives
Toyota Mr2 GT
alrite mr davis! kyle didnt even drive it so i'm safe lol so it resided down there for donkeys!! thinking of going for subzero's which are very similiar to those circuit 1's!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.