The Nova

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Right, so its a step down from the 325, but i need cheap and nasty as im soon to get a new pad of my own. And fair enough ive had her a few weeks now and no pics yet, but ive been gettin her ready for mot and adding a few goodies, anyway make up ur own minds on my chav mobile!!

Before i started work:
Nova002.jpg

Nova003.jpg

After work:
Nova007.jpg

Nova.jpg

Nova020.gif

All with a little ice added:
Nova005.jpg

Nova018.gif

Ans there are still mods to come for her, a few dress up parts and a few performance parts!!

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
keep addin more pics as u finish each mod.... look novas and expect u to do this!!! il b waitin young blackie lol

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
lol luks class! well glad its in good hands now!

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Cheers buddy, i have that wheel bearing replaced and the wheel arch rebuilt, she sittin ready for MOT which is due on the 23rd. Going to uno the hard work someone put into painting the mirrors and tailgate plinth black, im goin to colour code them and remove the rear wiper.

Was wondering, can you get me replacement glass, i.e GSI/GTE body glass, the green tintd ones??

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
i can is u want, wub b expensive tou, u'd be better lukin out 4 1 4 scrap! noooooooooooo u aint doin away with my nice shinny black bits! wasnt a bad job 4 myself hehe

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
LOL, yea was a gud job mate, just wud luk better colour coded tho, gud prep work for me anyway, means i wont have to worry about priming them or owt!!

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I have just finished painting the mirrors and the tailgate handle, gives her a cleaner look me thinks
Nova021.jpg

Nova022.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
ok guys, i have just fitted a blue(handy!!) SR interior to the 'beast', looks gud in my opinion

Nova024.jpg

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
You gettin Kingdom bumpers and a stock car spoiler? WOuld look well.

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Thanx very much guys, she may be up for sale soon due to a car ive been offered and simply cannot refuse!!!!!!!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
i'm afraid blackie when you put pictures of your car up and call it your 'chav' mobile and ask for comments you can take the bad (within reason) with the good.

certainly an improvement than when you first got it!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I hear you're partial to sitting in the car and reading a magazine, especially around the jordanstown area...

Spoony

RMS Regular
From the later pics she looks a hundred times better than whem you first started out.

Clean looking though, keep it up.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.