The runabout Fiesta

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
Pumesta yes its deff a ghia lol on log book and insurance etc

brendy no,she didnt, i recieved it with half a tank of petrol tho so that counts i guess? lol, both m3's were on the empty mark, rush to the garage both times :worried: lol

I cant get over interior, you would swear no one has ever sat in the seats lol im thinking of rippin the wee plastic wheels trims of? yay or nay lol

slag

RMS Regular
Was she not gettin any back seat action then?

Aye, rattle can them steels black I reckon. :party:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Get the trims off te *** Gemma! Got a wee mk4 rod myself for a runabout, rocking 100k plus miles and still going....bar a sump replacement and a couple of drop links on the front we're grand!

Distinctive wee note of it too lol.

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
After having an M3 I literally could not drive that thing, especially for a full season.

you only think that! i thought that too but when you take your car out and go into a shop its a pure huntin session for a decent carpark space which results in parkin 3mile away from the shop and when you come out your guaranteed some knob has parked beside you in a people carrier!! at least with the fiesta ya can leave it anywhere you like, no worrying about it and on days like these when its p*ssing, you dont worry about it gettin dirty lol its just a get in and go job :grinning:

Reactions: dub

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I have one of these although it's a ghia with proper alloys :p . 80,000 on the clock,doors never locked,been washed 3times in two years (twice for MOT)

Bulletproof and relatively cheap motoring. Heated windscreen is a godsend these mornings :laughing:

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio
found a receipt for a new clutch already in it lol

thats hilarious. its not even needed a set of spark plugs or brake pads, but on its second clutch. reinforces the stereo type.
saying that my mother in law burned the clutch out of my wifes clio in an afternoon, a few years ago. she was used to an automatic and held the wee car on the clutch on the hill in tandragee main street, then plead ignorance an hour later despite the stench of clutch. i went out to move it later on and there was zero bite left in the clutch. car in gear and clutch fully engaged, no movement at all. i have no idea how she even got home.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Spolier and fogs = job jobbed (y)

Some 14" zetec alloys if you are feeling flush :p

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
would love the wee zetec alloys but tbh, id rather spend that money on the motorsports gettin polished up (y)

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Spolier and fogs = job jobbed (y)

Some 14" zetec alloys if you are feeling flush :p

Basic rules of runabout ownership
  1. Spend F all on it unless it will not move anymore.
  2. Do not care what it looks like or how it drives - be happy knowing you have a nice car in the garage
  3. Preventative maintenance is a NONO - spend money on the toy instead
  4. Drive it hard, warms up quicker

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
exactly eager! altho she will get washed as i hate people thinking i dont give a stuff about my car

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
exactly eager! altho she will get washed as i hate people thinking i dont give a stuff about my car

I like to leave them looking terrible, i hate the idea of having a terrible car (should have seen some of my runabouts, they were BAD) and someone thinking "look at that we tool thinking he is the dogs balls in that heap" when its all clean and shiny,

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
what you talking about.......i do think that about myself in the fiesta :laughing: LOL shes the ROD!!!!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
the ability to abandon a runabout is great, mine get left all over the place. Not a care in the world.

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
bizarely....im still parking miles away from the shop doors lol must be built into me now :worried:

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
i wouldnt like to think i would be in a ditch unless i binned it LOL

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
You are a girl, being in a ditch is likely as we all know women can't drive.

Fancy a date sometime?
yzWkNl1ZbVZZqLSgfoYSN7N7O4k.gif

Gemma

RMS Regular
OP
Gemma
well ive been driving for 6years now and no accidents or ditches...............YET :party: my granny style driving has probaly put a few people into the ditch tho haha

Paul, i like your style! where and when?? haha

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.