The Snot Car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
who owns it now??

seen it a brave few times down the port and yesterday we hada wee race to coleraine comin over the mountain - tis rather quick!

just want to know who owns it now. :laughing:

(and theres me supposed to be behaving myself :roll: )

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
yeah i know but afaik the-snot isnt the snot anymore cos he sold the car but kept the name "the-snot" on rms

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
pic

snots_astra.jpg

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
memeber the-snot has changed his user name to l33-tol now, he sold the car to smoore me thinks!

Smoore

RMS Regular
i own it
i didnt know that was you boydie otherwise i wouldve followed you for a chat!ill be down at the openeing of halfords this saturday if your about come say hi

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Smoore said:
i own it
i didnt know that was you boydie otherwise i wouldve followed you for a chat!ill be down at the openeing of halfords this saturday if your about come say hi

good good i knew someone off the site now owned it but i couldnt remember the username!

i was on my way to portrush and u turned off 2wards castleroe so dont think u wud have liked to follow me lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.