08B5E2BD-6376-4802-B18E-A046530C8688.jpeg
CAFF9303-051F-4990-ACD1-B5FBBA891CCA.jpeg
4A15D8BF-D682-45B7-973C-C43E478B1DBB.jpeg
47A76ECE-0E61-41D5-AAB6-69EFF7DD2D93.jpeg

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Mallusk’s dealership orange mclaren and white lambo were out for an early blast yesterday, didn’t take any shots as I don’t have cool enough car spotting insta account to post them on lol. They didn’t hold back that’s for sure.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Wonder if it was my brothers mate in the prototype Aston - he brought a DB11 to my brother wedding and I got a run in it, was phenomenal. Lives and works over in England at AM but comes home every now and again with a PT car to get the miles on them.
could well be as it was in the port a lot of months back, meaning he has been over a lot recently with plenty of sightings

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Just text him, wasn't him as he left the company :worried:
Could be anything - the amount of mule stuff that comes here for major mileage and slips around, relatively unseen, is mad - a lot of prototype stuff comes in and out of the tyre pressure sensor manufacturer in co antrim too, they'd have the likes of that aston for weeks or months maybe.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Could be anything - the amount of mule stuff that comes here for major mileage and slips around, relatively unseen, is mad - a lot of prototype stuff comes in and out of the tyre pressure sensor manufacturer in co antrim too, they'd have the likes of that aston for weeks or months maybe.

I remember seeing a Porsche Carrera GT mule driving through Dundalk late one night in the early 2000s and before I had a phone with a camera.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I remember seeing a Porsche Carrera GT mule driving through Dundalk late one night in the early 2000s and before I had a phone with a camera.
On one of my days out with traffic branch, we pulled an SUV for speeding - turns out it was a Porsche from the factory in Germany, testing not yet released safety equipment and with a dash from a model due out in a year or two - the driver got a little nervous when he thought i was taking pictures showing the inside... They had very thick felt gaffa taped to the top of the dash that they pulled down over the clocks/infotainment etc to hide it all... It also had printed one-way vinyl over the lights to change the look of them and a load of sensors gaffa taped around the outside - quote interesting tbh as he was on his way to the boat to omainland having just done a lap of the Emerald Isle

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

If it really was a prototype....would you stick a big sticker on the back saying prototype ? lol

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Original or one of the recent incarnations Reinis? Absolutely stunning shapes
It is the Eagle hand made one (the new company) but they are genuinely what i’d go for instead of original if i’d be a millionaire.
What is that worth? Really is beautiful, and I’m not an E-Type fan.
Top part shell - £150k, engine 50k and then the rest of work. Value roughly £500,000 to sell.