Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Kit car im assuming?

D61F3B56-95AB-4461-BE9B-96C71CA08401.jpeg

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Very definitely a kit car. But one of the better ones for something mx5 based.

The real deal looks proportioned differently.
Ferrari-250-GTO.jpg

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
I've seen loads of GR's about, very aggressive looking coming towards you. Most of them were white, couple black and one red. And heard over the weekend of two people I know have got red ones.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I think there were two versions of this car. This one is a LWB but the one in previous photo at Portrush is a SWB copy. Possibly BMW Z3 based.

You're right on the lwb and swb 250, but I think the GTO was as pictured, the swb was the GT which had a totally different shape of front end.

The kit looks to be mx5 based to me based purely on the doors / door handle. Tribute Automotive did a mx5 kit to look like a 250 gto, I'm near certain it's one of those.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
Ive a photo somewhere that pretty much sums up the modern supercar fan, a few years ago when the 70th Ferrari Anniversary event in Belfast was on, i was down with Philip Shields and while all the crowds where round his LaFerrari and his TDF, we were standing appreciating a car, talking to the owner (an old man) by himself cleaning it with a bottle of Autoglym and not a person near him...what was he driving only the dearest Ferrari there by miles a 250 SWB

Last edited:

davyk31

RMS Regular
I wouldn’t be parking anything too nice there. Too big a risk from all the amateur “golfers” at Ballyreagh 😂

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Some cars be at that house
White 488 last weekend
Seen a couple E30 M3s as well
Funny, the white 488 is a few doors down and it was there today as well. The 488 catches your attention as it’s white and it looks great, but I didn’t even give it a second glance at all!