The vRS.........

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Just sticking up a few pictures of the new mode of transport, have it over 2 months now so it's about time I did!!!
It's standard and more than likely staying that way, apart from a possible set of white rims and a touch of lowering!!!
173397997.jpg

173397938.jpg

173397952.jpg

173397971.jpg

michael ferguson

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 335d, S2000
Great Car mate, good luck with it, And as said get it remapped, 170+bhp akes a World of Difference! And to tidy up the front of it, the seat cupra splitter sits very well on them and is only £20 ;)

Johnski

RMS Regular
Was just about to mention Mr Ferguson there, hes the man to speak to about the before and after results of the remapping(y)

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Lovely motor my mum had one when the 1st came out. Good goin wee motors

AMG

RMS Regular
OP
AMG
Drives
Anything
michael ferguson said:
Great Car mate, good luck with it, And as said get it remapped, 170+bhp akes a World of Difference! And to tidy up the front of it, the seat cupra splitter sits very well on them and is only £20 ;)

Too scared of losing my licence if I get it remapped, it's the first derv I've ever drove that actually wants to be driven on all the time!!!:party:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.