To Spin or Not to Spin

Spin or not to Spin

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

baron

RMS Regular
I've order the new wheels for the fuc-t-o the question is should we spin or not this bein norhtern ireland and not the states, what ppl opions, they can be put on for show but removed for everyday cruisin or not bother at all all views welcome positive or negative

album_pic.php

20" Split widths so bigger back wheels :laughing:
album_pic.php

Spin or not to spin :roll:
sp02.jpg

Or Flat 5 Spoke again 20's wit no spins (waitin time 1 month downside) and yes someones stole the tyres lol for visual ref only :oops:
album_pic.php

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Personally ..... I think they're tacky and just an American fad which will quickly disappear like other fads.

On a sidenote I was in a cafe with my mother and sister on Saturday when the Stealth Creations A3 drove past with its huge spinners - both of my female companions remarked on the 'silly' wheels before I even mentioned that I know the car well.

Its up to you at the end of the day .... you'll be driving it!

Gaz

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
if ur wanting either of the 2 rims id go for the top ones

u could possibley just have the spinners for show but then ud think wots the point cos u can drive it in the show so u will have to bend over and spin them urself :p

davies318

Gaz said:
Personally ..... I think they're tacky and just an American fad which will quickly disappear like other fads.

On a sidenote I was in a cafe with my mother and sister on Saturday when the Stealth Creations A3 drove past with its huge spinners - both of my female companions remarked on the 'silly' wheels before I even mentioned that I know the car well.

Its up to you at the end of the day .... you'll be driving it!

Gaz

Agree completely with that Gaz, things like that will fade out like fashion, plus I think they look tacky too. Get yourself a set of quality rims, something like Racing Harts or something if you're going to be spending a fortune on wheels. Then it would look quality, not tacky! Plus remember, it's a Japanese car, not an American one so spinners look out of place there too.

Mark

Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Don't do it. Apart from the tackiness element i don't think they would suit the styling of the car

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
a nice set of split rims or summat completely jap street racer style wud compliment the car a lot more imo...if u have to have either i'd go for non spinners...but givin the choise it'd b a more simple style with a nice polished lip or summat

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
c 4's are top notch!

wot about some of these:

Veilside Andrew Racing F
Veilside-andrewf.jpg

Veilside Evolution
Veilside-evolution.jpg

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
If your gonna have spinners, I always reckon the initial alloy design behind should be really simple and in a dark colour, with the spinners up front being where the bling is it.

Top rim's definatly, but how much extra is it for the spin versions?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Top wheels wit no spin or else the C4's which r pretty hot too....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.