Tons of stuff for sale!! Honda list(new items +pics!)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
still here lad! havent been in belshaft since, dont worry its safe!!lol

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
R both those door cards defo away or u still got the passenger one???

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
dc2 door cards? i have em gary, and i`m about to cut them to bits... tho i dont really need em.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Here if the pass one is good can i have it if ur just cuttin them up...

It was just to replace that wee nick on the leather... Unless u need it to be 100% leather wise???

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
sorry lad, its got damage on the main panel :worried:

luckily i only needed the black tweedy covered bits in my butchering so the rest of the panel was irrelevant

oh, and u`ve spelt phoenix yellow wrong here and dc2.com

PrimO

RMS Regular
R both those door cards defo away or u still got the passenger one???

Gary i have a pair of them if your looking for some. The plastic on the drivers door has gone a little crumpled where your elbow sits but passenger side is 100% perfect. I'd rather sell both togther as i have no need for them. PM me if you interested.

Sorry shane, not meaning to hi-jack your thread.:oops:

Bob CRX

RMS Regular
Drives
s20000
lad ill take the bootlid but im car-less atm... if you can arrange a drop off with someone in belfast/bangor then ill sort it from there?? that is as long as the heater elements in the rear screen are good??

Let me know, Cheers

Bob

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
the one's your hinking of refurbing shane, the ones you have 3 off at the min as you lent one to your mate lol, the ones i near broke your arm off to get that day i was up

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
still have the gearbox, imagine the ratios would be shorter, a Google search would soon get result.
Dunno if i'm gonna sell those rims Bibs, unless your gonna make a good offer of course? ;)

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
Back from england on thurs guys, need to get this stuff gone! Make an offer folks! :grinning:

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
if not lad BRT bearings on ormeau rd can get em, bout £160 iirc as it only comes as a hub unit.

and shane lad wheres my dash surround :p

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
i'm still in england ollie so i imagine dash surround is still where i left it, i'll prob be up in belfast next week. Dont have a 5 stud type r hub i'm afraid.

egvti

RMS Regular
Drives
eg vti civic
honda priced me 217euros +vat, higgins have one for £50stg guess i may go there cheers anyway

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
daylight robbery... i had to replace mine a while back and by jesus i near passed out at the price

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
theres an airbox there with a jetex panel filter in it, not sure if its a vtec one or not tho.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.