Top Gear-New series

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Just saw an ad on BBC stating 'New series of Top Gear, starts Sunday at 9pm on BBC2'.

You have been told.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
don't worry i cant wait either,

Will the belfast episode be shown this series?

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Must be starting at 9 due to the X-Factor, thats my Sundays sorted for the next 2 months anyway (y)

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
Its being shot in HD too! so it should look yummy when they do the Epic Races....

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
Is the belfast race 1st episode?

No, they go to Romania:

In the first of a brand new series, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May take an Aston DBS Volante, a Ferrari California and a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder to Romania in search of an obscure stretch of tarmac that some hardcore drivers claim is nothing less than the greatest road in the world.

Meanwhile, James makes a rare appearance on the track as he compares two absurdly powerful limos, the BMW 760i and Mercedes S63 AMG, and gets into a strange card game with The Stig.

Plus, Star Trek, Troy and Hulk star Eric Bana is the Hollywood legend in the Reasonably Priced Car.

Ref: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00p1lgb

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
No, they go to Romania:

In the first of a brand new series, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May take an Aston DBS Volante, a Ferrari California and a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder to Romania in search of an obscure stretch of tarmac that some hardcore drivers claim is nothing less than the greatest road in the world.

Meanwhile, James makes a rare appearance on the track as he compares two absurdly powerful limos, the BMW 760i and Mercedes S63 AMG, and gets into a strange card game with The Stig.

Plus, Star Trek, Troy and Hulk star Eric Bana is the Hollywood legend in the Reasonably Priced Car.

now that is a proper star who loves his cars, watched the beast and started to like the bloke, until then i thought he was pants lol!! proper petrolhead, this sunday night , cant wait!!!!!!

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
now that is a proper star who loves his cars, watched the beast and started to like the bloke, until then i thought he was pants lol!! proper petrolhead, this sunday night , cant wait!!!!!!

"Love the Beast" is a good documentary. I'd never heard of him before i seen that.

Might accually watch the interview bit for once, its usually the part of the show when you make a cup of tea :party:

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
I see 5th Gear has been axed due to veiwing figures tumbling away.

Also a rumour doing the rounds that this might be the last series of TG in it's present format as the guys are struggling to keep up with past success. Hope it's only a rumour.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.