Toyota Vellfire

ClickChris

RMS Member
Drives
SL350
I would recommend going across the water for one. We bought ours in Wales for £12k, flew over then brought it back on the boat. About £250 for flights, boat and petrol, well worth it I thought given the difference in spec too
Great advice. Need to drive it first so will see this one lol

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
I love mine, wish I had known about them and bought one years ago when we first had 2 cars.

As for issues, so far I've had no mechanical issues with mine. They seem to be pretty much bulletproof, as long as you service it when it needs it, it probably won't give any bother and the 3.5 ones share the engine with some other toyota models sold in the UK, along with some Lexus cars too so getting parts or even it serviced shouldn't be hard.

Ours had the bumper damaged on a low wall not too long ago, sourcing a replacement one is proving difficult as it has to come from Japan. Cost is working out near £600 for a second hand bumper and shipping, but that's the only issue we've had
Did you try JDMDistro for a bumper?
That's great. Going to test drive one now for sale on way to Bangor. Thanks so much.
A mate of mine has a stunning one for sale. Just in from Japan. A 2.4 with full kit etc proper van . Pm me if you want his number. It's priced very well

ClickChris

RMS Member
Drives
SL350
Did you try JDMDistro for a bumper?

A mate of mine has a stunning one for sale. Just in from Japan. A 2.4 with full kit etc proper van . Pm me if you want his number. It's priced very well
Hey , thanks. Just drove 2.4 and 3.5 and love the 3.5 more. Going to hunt for a uk van. The one in Bangor had no dvd player, sunroof etc and you can get a lot more in uk. Thanks for all your advise guys.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Hey , thanks. Just drove 2.4 and 3.5 and love the 3.5 more. Going to hunt for a uk van. The one in Bangor had no dvd player, sunroof etc and you can get a lot more in uk. Thanks for all your advise guys.
Just Japanese | Wigan seem very well thought of on the Elgrand owners groups. Might be worth a look?

dufunk

RMS Regular
Very very cool, they must of gave that model the 2gr without direct injection? They where able to push 314bhp out of it for IS350 but 280bhp still same as the first Evora! 20 years of GR engines very strong I've the 3 litre with 255bhp in the GS very linear but nice power across rev range.